Career Officer
# 21
08-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamenskshax View Post
The stipend is still quoted as a benefit of Gold membership
http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...eatures-matrix
Thank you so much for posting this link! I was curious as to how much Zen I'd get per month (i.e. if it would've been adjusted for the price changes), but I don't get my stipend until around the 10th.

I consider myself quite a patient person, but I was still curious. You really helped me out; thanks again!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Lieutenant
# 22
08-09-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure I have recived my last 2 months (JULY & AUG) gold c-store/Zen points.

How do I go about checking out when and if I did ???
Captain
# 23
08-09-2012, 02:15 PM
You simply look at your Zen total in the C-Store (in-game or on the website) and see if it's been increased.
Lieutenant
# 24
08-09-2012, 02:19 PM
That doesn't tell me if I got either month's gold member allotment.

I wish they would sent me an email. Like DCUO is doing for their legendary members.
Captain
# 25
08-09-2012, 04:43 PM
I believe the overall goal is to tie-in the Zen History under Account in the future, but since Cryptic and PW use two different systems for this it's going to require programming time to fully implement; and I don't expect to see that happen until after NWN is launched and some of the programmers currently on that team are freed-up.
Empire Veteran
I understand not giving out mass amounts of zen to lifers such as myself. However I'm getting sick of having to purchase more zen to get the new ship. Don't get me wrong nothing should be for free in order for this game to continue to grow. I just wish ships for lifetime members came at a heavily reduced rate......say your stipend for the month? I just hope they adjust pricing soon before my wife finds out how much I've spent on this game.
Captain
# 27
09-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemsrud View Post
I understand not giving out mass amounts of zen to lifers such as myself. However I'm getting sick of having to purchase more zen to get the new ship. Don't get me wrong nothing should be for free in order for this game to continue to grow. I just wish ships for lifetime members came at a heavily reduced rate......say your stipend for the month? I just hope they adjust pricing soon before my wife finds out how much I've spent on this game.
Ships did not come super-cheap before FTP. What makes you think they should come super-cheap now?

Before FTP every ship in the C-Store cost a Subscriber $10 - $25.00 on top of the Subscription fee. Since FTP each ship runs $5 - $25.00; plus you earn Zen that can give you additional discounts.

I'm not really seeing much of a price difference between now and a year ago. Plus you don't have to buy new ships. It's your choice if you want the fluff or not.