Career Officer
# 181
09-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunted74 View Post
That's not exactly a perk. The closed beta is only limited time and then it disappears. Also, if you want me to sub for life, give me benefits that affect this game, not another.
100000000% agree with you no beta invite on this planet is worth 300$
Survivor of Romulus
# 182
09-10-2012, 06:18 AM
If you pay a lifetime and get torchlight I or II or both, this is a great perk.

If you pay a lifetime and get lifetime of champions online as bonus, is a great perk.

But if you pay a lot of money to become a lifetime and get a beta of another game, this is not a perk, is just a excuse to promote other game.

Sorry, but being a lifetime, you need to get something more useful or cool to collect ingame.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Career Officer
# 183
09-11-2012, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmapoint View Post
If you pay a lifetime and get torchlight I or II or both, this is a great perk.

If you pay a lifetime and get lifetime of champions online as bonus, is a great perk.

But if you pay a lot of money to become a lifetime and get a beta of another game, this is not a perk, is just a excuse to promote other game.

Sorry, but being a lifetime, you need to get something more useful or cool to collect ingame.
i 1000 % agree with you
Career Officer
# 184
09-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Cool, thanks! Now, why is the link broken? Oh I see... Necro?

Oh, and for the haters - the Foundry is NW, so... yeah. This, to STO players at least, is a sneak peek at the Foundry before they port it back to STO. Considering they are still talking about letting us use the Foundry to layout our ship interiors and possibly starbases, I'm all for getting in on this Beta.
Wampaq@Jnoh, Fleet Leader: ..Bloodbath and Beyond 'Iw HaH je Hoch!
Starbase 5-5-4-4 || Embassy 3-3-3 || Mine 3-3-3 || Spire 3-3-3
A laid back KDF fleet welcoming independent, casual, & part-time players and groups. Roms & alts welcome.
Send in-game mail to Wampaq@Jnoh, visit our recruitment thread and FB page for more info.

Last edited by jnohd; 09-11-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Career Officer
# 185
09-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnohd View Post
Cool, thanks! Now, why is the link broken? Oh I see... Necro?

Oh, and for the haters - the Foundry is NW, so... yeah. This, to STO players at least, is a sneak peek at the Foundry before they port it back to STO. Considering they are still talking about letting us use the Foundry to layout our ship interiors and possibly starbases, I'm all for getting in on this Beta.
ya by that statement i think i know where all the money sto is makeing and where it is going and if im right its not to sto more like NW

and for the NW Foundry i think of Foundry user like the KDF only a minority play them

but this is my humble opinion
Banned
# 186
09-13-2012, 09:51 AM
They would have to do a heck of a lot to convince me to buy a lifetime membership ex.

I bought a bike for 189GBP I'm going to get a lot more use out of that then spending that amount on an online game

50GBP is the limit of what I will pay for any game what cryptic charge is just greed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 187
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
So when does the testing phases begin? Were is my perk?

Quote:
We are happy to announce that all Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscribers will be receiving access to the Neverwinter Closed Beta test*. *When this testing phase begins, invites will be doled out to Lifetime Subscribers over the course of the test.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Career Officer
# 188
09-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Still no updates?
@six-of-nine
Captain
# 189
09-30-2012, 02:28 AM
None that i've seen. I've been playing around on the 3 forums (CO, STO, NW) and there is no mention of it other than "it will happen in stages but we haven't said when yet". Which makes me worry as the guarenteed STO beta kind of screwed a lot of people out of it.
Captain
# 190
09-30-2012, 03:53 AM
So if you are a Gold Subscriber, does that quality?

If not, I think that sux and is rather unfair.