Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,296
# 11
09-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Both my toons expect to be in attendance.

I just hope my freshly levelled TAC toon can score a set of AP to replace her disruptors in time.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 61
# 12
09-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I should be home from work in time and will help. I can lead elite space during the second time slot (7:00 p.m. Central). I'm half useless on ground but will play if I'm needed.

2 Questions:

1. What instance of DS9?
2. Can the cooldown be turned down/off for the event? Those of us who are experienced can finish Infected Space in less than 20 minutes. We could possibly lead 2 or 3 groups through in the 1 hour window.

Thanks

Main: Maverick
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 509
# 13
09-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Actually, I'll be there for both. I can lead a team too, I'm awesome with Infected.
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!

Last edited by medtac124; 09-12-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 14
09-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainf00k View Post
I should be home from work in time and will help. I can lead elite space during the second time slot (7:00 p.m. Central). I'm half useless on ground but will play if I'm needed.

2 Questions:

1. What instance of DS9?
2. Can the cooldown be turned down/off for the event? Those of us who are experienced can finish Infected Space in less than 20 minutes. We could possibly lead 2 or 3 groups through in the 1 hour window.

Thanks

Main: Maverick
The instance will be decided at the time of the event -- it all depends on which one has the least amount of players in it. That's the one I usually go for so we can fit as many as possible.

Unfortunately, #2 is not possible. We'll be running space first, and then ground -- that should take up the entire hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syfyguy64 View Post
I'm a Level 25 and I'll be at school until the last half...
The minimum level requirement is 44 for this event.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 781
# 15
09-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The instance will be decided at the time of the event -- it all depends on which one has the least amount of players in it. That's the one I usually go for so we can fit as many as possible.

Unfortunately, #2 is not possible. We'll be running space first, and then ground -- that should take up the entire hour.



The minimum level requirement is 44 for this event.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I am setup for elite i can take a few in
infected space 101
tip infeted space make sure you have repulse 3 to push nanites back or gravity well 2

groun if unlocked get fleet ground weapons as well remember elite is turned up a notch
tactical cube is way tougher all spheres hang in a pack leathal like one shot
gates wel super gates as I call them they one shot you

ground fleet gear recomended on elite
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 234
# 16
09-11-2012, 09:44 PM
If you don't mind to run STF with european player especially french player.
I wish and would like to be your teammates. Klingon songs say you are a good warrior.
I will stand by.
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 17
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM
The BST timeslot of the event begins in just 1 hour! See you on DS9 then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,202
# 18
09-12-2012, 11:14 AM
I'll join only if BranFlakes plays a STF with us!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 509
# 19
09-12-2012, 11:56 AM
We're all in instance #5 on the second floor for now
Click here to visit our website

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
Banned because I don't like your pictures eyebrows! They look like pinball flippers!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11
# 20
09-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The BST timeslot of the event begins in just 1 hour! See you on DS9 then

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Cheers once again Brandon. Will throw up some of the screenshots when I get a chance.

For those deciding whether to go or not, do it, community events are always a bit of a laugh.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 PM.