Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
I am not getting missions from Calhoun on one of my toons - I am fine on the other.

Submitted a ticket and a couple of back and forth and then just marked resolved with a suggestion to submit a bug report if I'm still having issues. yeah - those bug reports that never go anywhere *sigh*

My issue is not resolved so why mark it as such?

Does anyone else have any ideas why Calhoun doesn't give me missions? Is there a prerequisite that I've managed to miss?!

Many thanks

Jo
Community Moderator
# 2
09-09-2012, 02:41 PM
Transwarped thread to Gameplay Bugs.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Career Officer
# 3
09-09-2012, 11:00 PM
thanks syberghost ... now nobody will see it as evidenced!
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Ah bugs never get looked at, well they get looked for about a sec, so I guess that means they are resolved.

I wish they actually did something about bugs in STO, probably would keep a lot more members if they just fixed things.

Most of the problems I have, I have had to find work arounds. Like space bar won't make my character jump, STO won't let me assign spacebar to jump. So I had to buy a new programmable gamepad and reassign the jump button to the gamepad.

I came across the same problem you are having, but on a different mission. The work around I used may or may not work for you.

I could not pick up a mission in Romulan space. I meant all the requirements for the mission, but could not pick the mission up. Teamed up with a friend and he picked up the mission and then shared it with me. I then break team and went off to do the mission, but the mission would not complete. I then dropped the mission, teamed up with my friend again and shares the mission with me again, but this time my friend comes with me and completes the mission with me.

Try teaming up with someone and having them share the mission with you. Might work?

I have no idea why I could not pick up the mission or why it would not complete for me, but I was finally able to complete it, not by getting help from Crytpic (Who you would think should help their clients with bugs), but I got help getting past a bug just by teaming up with a friend who basically I guess completes the mission for me.
12th-fleet.com