Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 11
09-12-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldicephoenix View Post
Sorry mate, gotta disagree. The award for worst episode definitely goes for the Enterprise series finale.
Nah, the Ent finale had Shran. That alone places it way above Threshhold
Empire Veteran
# 12
09-12-2012, 10:49 PM
But Shrans coolness was thwarted by the appearance of Mr Fat-cant-fit-in-my-uniform-anymore-Riker hehehe
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Career Officer
# 13
09-12-2012, 11:09 PM
I disagree with both of you... the worst episode ever award goes to blob monster that killed Tasha Yar episode.

Yeah, that's right.
Commander
# 14
09-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adon333 View Post
I disagree with both of you... the worst episode ever award goes to blob monster that killed Tasha Yar episode.
Some of us had managed to erect a wall and purge the memory of the horribly conceived tar monster.

Thanks, buddy. Thanks.
Empire Veteran
# 15
09-12-2012, 11:30 PM
What is this stoooopid munster you speak of... I do not remember any such thing.. and what was Guinan going on all about in Yesterdays enterprise about Tasha's "meaningless death". Was she off her meds that day?
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

Empire Veteran
# 16
09-12-2012, 11:47 PM
wow, the three of us have totally derailed the thread

Lets get back to it shall we...

In voyager didn't the ship "own" the Borg only because of those new transphasics? The other episode they seemed more like they were just annoying the Borg more than anything. (Dark frontier for eg.)

Also wondering has anyone read the new Destiny novels.. The Borg there are truly terrifying there and very pissed off at the federation because of what Adm. Kathy did to them in End Game.

Captain
# 17
09-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Dont bring the Destiny novels, because if you do ... why are we even fighting the Borg?
Empire Veteran
# 18
09-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Um.. for the feds to survive...

Survivor of Romulus
# 19
09-13-2012, 03:18 AM
Sorry guys, the worst episode in Trek history ever goes to TNG 'Code of Honour', which is, in the words of Johnathan Frakes, a 'racist piece of ****'.

I don't like Voyager but it never showed ANYTHING as offensive as that episode. Sure they had a multitude of dumb episodes, bad writing, and actors who just phoned it in (I think Robert Beltran was particularly vocal about what he thought of the show he worked on), but ******n 'Code of Honour' is one of those things that you just look at and go ...how the hell did this get made.

On topic, I agree that the borg seem a little too easy.
Commander
# 20
09-13-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reginamala78 View Post
Nah, the Ent finale had Shran. That alone places it way above Threshhold
As awesome as Shran was (my fav. char in ENT by far), that finale was just an epic cop-out after what was otherwise a REALLY good season with some great episodes, some of the best in the series.