Cryptic Studios Team
# 21
09-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
If that counts then what about a mspaint stick Klingon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soriedem View Post
Stick Figure Klingon

Yours is better than mine ... My stick figure klingon has no honor. I will force him to fall on his dk'tagh at once!
Oh man, if anything ever begged for a Tumblr, it's "Stick Figure Klingons!"
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 22
09-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I mentioned this in the entry thread:
Quote:
WOW! Captains, your entries are awesome! I love the variety of mediums, and the passion you had. I'm looking forward to seeing the entries for the next one.

I am going to unsticky this thread as I prepare to post #2. If you would still like to participate, please do!
I really mean it! Thanks to everyone who participated, and to all who discussed the entries in this thread. I'm going to unsticky this as I prepare to post #2's discussion thread, but feel free to continue discussing #1 if you have something to add.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 23
09-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Man, the stick figure Klingon is so cool, and well beyond my skills to imitate. It's simple and well executed.
Nice job.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 24
09-13-2012, 01:04 AM
I ended up not finishing it because i get discouraged by how bad i draw, but at least i DID give fair warning about it. Any way it's my Fed character vs My KDF captain. Both are kind of different sides to the same coin. One was a genetically created soldier built in response to the Jem'Hadar (hence why i dont call him the captain since he's not "officially" Starfleet) and the other is a Borg enhanced KDF warrior dishonored by being captured and later rescued by starfleet.

The picture it's self is terrible but it seemed like a good idea to have them fighting.