Lieutenant
# 1 tetryon weapons console?
09-13-2012, 06:05 AM
Hello all,

I"m not sure if this is the right place to ask my question but I'll try here anyway.

I've been grinding away for the last few weeks, not really paying attention to my weapons consoles, when it occured to me that there might be consoles specifially for tetryon weapons.

Are there consoles for these weapons? If so, any idea on what the research and development cost is?

Also, is there a torpedo type that would be a good compliment to these beams?

Thanks
Rihannsu
# 2
09-13-2012, 06:16 AM
Tetryon Pulse Generators. Buy them on the Exchange, but be sure to only search in the "starship consoles - tactical" category, or the prices shown will be much too high.

And you are looking for quantum torpedo launchers.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promote what you love, instead of bashing what you hate.
Empire Veteran
# 3
09-13-2012, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyran2 View Post
Hello all,

I"m not sure if this is the right place to ask my question but I'll try here anyway.

I've been grinding away for the last few weeks, not really paying attention to my weapons consoles, when it occured to me that there might be consoles specifially for tetryon weapons.

Are there consoles for these weapons? If so, any idea on what the research and development cost is?

Also, is there a torpedo type that would be a good compliment to these beams?

Thanks
Tactical Tetryon Pulse Generator, Though I have no idea the crafting costs.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
# 4
09-13-2012, 06:24 AM
there are tetryon tactical consoles yes... but beware...

they're called "Tetryon Pulse Generator" the Mk XI rare and very rare are ok'ish to get ahold of but once you start wanting very rare Mk XII it seems the exchange gets a little excited with the price... 26mil for one console... around 3 months ago these very rare Mk XII consolse where about 15mil... but anyway enough about my blabber...

it depends if you want to take down the shield quickly with say "Quantum Torpedo Launcher" or focusing your attack to disable their engines with "Chroniton Torpedo Launcher", I find looking through The STO Wiki helps me decide on what to use. it gives details on all modifiers like [acc]-[crtd]-[crth]-[dmg] etc very useful
Career Officer
# 5
09-13-2012, 06:25 AM
lol!! Roach are you following my IP? I was looking at this thread with one post... I finish writing my post on my phone and BOOM you're there!