Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 181
09-12-2012, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
Ah, one of these threads again. Filled with people hopelessly parroting the op, an utter and total lack of research (where does it say feds are getting leech? it doesn't. But I saw a guy say they were getting it surely. Where did he see it? He saw a guy who saw a guy who saw a guy who... this information is random speculation with no basis in fact.
I like the part where illcada is the 180th to comment in a thread that was silent for nigh near four days and comes on like they are the fourth poster.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Commander
# 182
09-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illcadia View Post
What we really ought to do is make a list of consoles we believe would be acceptable for cross faction console boxes- make suggestions as to what to keep and what we could give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Ah, one of these posts again but this one offers something to defuse the thread while throwing more fuel to the fires. Thanks for stopping by.
There, fixed it for ya.

Last edited by jermbot; 09-13-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Captain
# 183
09-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermbot View Post
There, fixed it for ya.
Jermbot - who got my thread shut down? I was keeping it quite civil. I don't call anyone names - they call me names - like monkey - so I was gone playing the game for 3 hours and here I find it shut down. Of course I got no warning so it was not me.
Empire Veteran
# 184
09-13-2012, 08:31 PM
Levi, I was reading it when it was deleted, I didn't even get to the last page unfortunately. No notification or anything, but I guess the Moderators are just doing their job and don't have to tell us when they delete a thread.

I do think it was getting out of hand, people calling other people names like stupid and such doesn't do anyone any favours. Name calling, well no good comes out of it and actually weakens the persons argument, it's just a despite attempt often to save face.

Ultimately at the end of the day I think the Moderators did the right thing, it started off as a debate, whether I agree with it or not is immaterial, the fact that it went into the direction it did, showed us all that while entertaining at times had lived out it's usefulness and was going to cause more trouble keeping it there. It was after all turning if not already turned into a flame war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 185
09-14-2012, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Levi, I was reading it when it was deleted, I didn't even get to the last page unfortunately. No notification or anything, but I guess the Moderators are just doing their job and don't have to tell us when they delete a thread.

I do think it was getting out of hand, people calling other people names like stupid and such doesn't do anyone any favours. Name calling, well no good comes out of it and actually weakens the persons argument, it's just a despite attempt often to save face.

Ultimately at the end of the day I think the Moderators did the right thing, it started off as a debate, whether I agree with it or not is immaterial, the fact that it went into the direction it did, showed us all that while entertaining at times had lived out it's usefulness and was going to cause more trouble keeping it there. It was after all turning if not already turned into a flame war.
Thanks for letting me know. I do want something positve long-term to happen to the KDF, I just think that with Cryptic's history of doing nothing that something more radical or out side the box will have to be the "thing"

I will freely admit that I don't know exactly what the best thing is - but by even putting out a bad idea we do sometimes get good discussion and all learn something. Its too bad it turns into a flame war - people can have different ideas of what needs to be done and you don't have to agree, but you can be civil.
Captain
# 186
09-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Jermbot - who got my thread shut down? I was keeping it quite civil. I don't call anyone names - they call me names - like monkey - so I was gone playing the game for 3 hours and here I find it shut down. Of course I got no warning so it was not me.
Hehe, you crossed a line when you called cryptics poll meaningless, but I shure woulda liked to have seen that last page.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Empire Veteran
# 187
09-14-2012, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
I will freely admit that I don't know exactly what the best thing is - but by even putting out a bad idea we do sometimes get good discussion and all learn something. Its too bad it turns into a flame war - people can have different ideas of what needs to be done and you don't have to agree, but you can be civil.
I'm sure it didn't help that I called myself an A-hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Hehe, you crossed a line when you called cryptics poll meaningless, but I shure woulda liked to have seen that last page.
I don't know how? The Devs are already aware of how easy it is to cheat a forum poll. I even demostrated the ease of it in Jermbot thread on the poll.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Empire Veteran
# 188
09-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Kinda ironic, my last post on that thread was that it seemed to be going down the path to a flame fest, and apparently it did go all the way in that.

Commander
# 189
09-15-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
I'm sure it didn't help that I called myself an A-hole.

I don't know how? The Devs are already aware of how easy it is to cheat a forum poll. I even demostrated the ease of it in Jermbot thread on the poll.
A thread that itself got merged into another Romulan faction thread.... ohwell.
Lt. Commander
# 190
09-18-2012, 08:45 AM
No plasma leech on feds.

Not until you release the bounds and allow klingon and federation got access to everything they got.

Ex i am klingon but i can buy fed ship and MACO shields.

Otherwise i dont see how this will work.

Sharing plasma leech along with all the stuff Federation got unique it will be a major disturbance at the game balance and also KDF faction will be even less worthy for playing if plasma leech gets on fed side.

I am telling you that KDF will vanish if Feds get plasma leech. I know about 100 ppl that rolled and play KDF just to make a nice leech build and stacking on their build this console also.

Besides plasma leech i cant find any other reason for someone to roll and play KDF.
Take it away and its like you shut down KDF interests and reasons for ppl to play.

ps. ye plasma leech+Maco shields will be an OP stacking effect of powers along with flow capacitors and insulators they will be so much OP and unstoppable against our leech effects.

So if you take away leech effects form KDF what other tactical advantage we will have?
Closed Thread