Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Captain
I am hoping that the next lock box ship is the Time Ships which I will get each one of my KDF resource collecters 1 to fly around collecting on their Maurading missions.

each Ship will bear the name "I.K.S. LEVI3"

But what is the class of ship called?
Captain
# 2
09-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Well... According to the Dev's (admittedly that's no guarantee on even the tinniest level), faction specific ships are not going into grab-bags, and since the Wells (that the class name you were looking for), is a faction specific ship, I would n count on it.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 3
09-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Well... According to the Dev's (admittedly that's no guarantee on even the tinniest level), faction specific ships are not going into grab-bags, and since the Wells (that the class name you were looking for), is a faction specific ship, I would n count on it.
that would be a huge mistake as I know it would be a HUGE seller.

also the mirror ships are faction specific.

also when talking about the next lock box ship Dan kept saying "you'll find out in TIME" he did this severl times when speaking - drawing out the word "time"

Last edited by levi3; 09-14-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Captain
# 4
09-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Same DStahl said the KDF would be a fully fleshed out faction before they'd even start considering development of a Romulan faction...

And no... It wouldn be a mistake... It would be Living up to their word for once.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 5
09-14-2012, 08:52 AM
I believe DStahl said the next Lockbox ship dealt with "time," in his Raptr chat so that would seem to be a good hint toward the Wells/Korath. It's possible those ships might be going into the C-Store, but it seems unlikely.
Captain
# 6
09-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I believe DStahl said the next Lockbox ship dealt with "time," in his Raptr chat so that would seem to be a good hint toward the Wells/Korath. It's possible those ships might be going into the C-Store, but it seems unlikely.
With this in mind, I could potentially see the Feds getting the wells, and the KDF getting that... whatever it was...

So that each faction got their own variant.

Edit: I could find 1... as in ONE instance where he said that. For all we know that reference seems just as much like a hint towards the fact that the time of the Tholian boxes were running out, and as such would appear sooner than people think.

Last edited by anazonda; 09-14-2012 at 08:59 AM.
Captain
# 7
09-14-2012, 08:56 AM
IN before the devs squash another one of your troll threads levi3.

KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 8
09-14-2012, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Edit: I could find 1... as in ONE instance where he said that. For all we know that reference seems just as much like a hint towards the fact that the time of the Tholian boxes were running out, and as such would appear sooner than people think.
Well, here's what we know: The Wells/Korath are scheduled for later this month. The Tholian Lockboxed ends on the 20th - and we know another Lockbox is coming, supposedly dealing with time; and we know the Wells/Korath are not the Vet Reward ships. So those ships are either going into the C-Store or they're going into the next Lockbox. My money's on Lockbox. We'll find out in a few weeks.
Empire Veteran
# 9
09-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah, the MU ships didn't do so well if one looks at how cheap they are on the exchange, so why would the Time Ships do much better?

Moot point regardless as we will all learn the truth soon enough.

You go ahead and name all your KDF Korrath Time ships Levi3, it'll be a great way to show your support for the KDF and lockboxes ingame for everyone to see.

If they do tank in value and go cheap on the exchange then I may buy one too.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 10
09-14-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Yeah, the MU ships didn't do so well if one looks at how cheap they are on the exchange, so why would the Time Ships do much better?
There's nothing really special about the MU ships. Wow! My Assault Cruiser looks like a Starcrusier - and it's using a Skin I bought nearly 2 years ago, too! Oh boy!

The Wells/Korath are far more unique, and they'll probably go for the same Exchange prices the Tholian ships bring.