Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Empire Veteran
# 11
09-14-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
There's nothing really special about the MU ships. Wow! My Assault Cruiser looks like a Starcrusier - and it's using a Skin I bought nearly 2 years ago, too! Oh boy!

The Wells/Korath are far more unique, and they'll probably go for the same Exchange prices the Tholian ships bring.
Hence the IF and "we'll know soon enough" part of my post. We haven't had any leaks on Stats or any special abilities of the Time ships yet so until we know how they are special, they may not do any better than the Mirror universe vessels.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Captain
# 12
09-14-2012, 09:25 AM
Well, we know they're science vessels, from those of us who have faced them at level cap. We know they use AP and Chronitons. That's about it, though.
Empire Veteran
# 13
09-14-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Well, we know they're science vessels, from those of us who have faced them at level cap. We know they use AP and Chronitons. That's about it, though.
Being time ships a heavy lean to Science would be need, I think.
That alone may make them be vaulable for the KDF.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP

Last edited by bitemepwe; 09-14-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Captain
# 14
09-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
I am hoping that the next lock box ship is the Time Ships which I will get each one of my KDF resource collecters 1 to fly around collecting on their Maurading missions.

each Ship will bear the name "I.K.S. LEVI3"

But what is the class of ship called?
Dance, monkey, dance.
All cloaks should be canon.
Captain
# 15
09-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloctoad View Post
Dance, monkey, dance.
Were you the one that got my thread shut down by calling me names like :"monkey"

Besides that I don't like the KDF fleet ships and the KDF fleet I am is is just 20 casual players so w are only half way to T2 - it's getting crazy now with my CXP turn into FM at the KDF base - I have over 7000 FM across 3 of my KDF toons and not much place to put them - plus I don't feel like staring a solo KDF fleet just to dump extra marks so I guess i will just have to hold onto them until we gt to some of the later projects. By then I might have 20,000 marks stored up from all my KDF doffing.

Edit: just as I posted this I though to myself "wait wait - beep, beep - back up the bus - some of you must be saying - you are in a KDF fleet??"

Last edited by levi3; 09-14-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Lieutenant
# 16
09-14-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm not surprised your in a fleet, the number of non fleet member KDF players is small.

Also, I feel you only play KDF so that you can feed contraband and dilithium to your fed characters, and that while you fly around doing just that your noting down the things that are unique to KDF so that you can then turn around and ask for it to be given to the fed side, which once given, allows you an opportunity to come to these forums and troll the KDF players.

The above is my opinion based on my view point, don't bother to argue it, or flame me, I will not be compelled to defend that statement.

As for multiple I.K.S. Levi3 ships floating around sector and system space maps, please don't.
Empire Veteran
# 17
09-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Quote:
There's nothing really special about the MU ships. Wow! My Assault Cruiser looks like a Starcrusier - and it's using a Skin I bought nearly 2 years ago, too! Oh boy!

The Wells/Korath are far more unique, and they'll probably go for the same Exchange prices the Tholian ships bring.
I agree, just a slight re-skin and even slighter Boff change. They were nice, I enjoy the Mirror Vorcha over the standard one, but if they were given a little bit more I am sure they wouldn't have been as cheap as they are.

Hell I have like 4 unused Vorcha's in my account bank. Will probably sell them down the road when they are actually worth something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Republic Veteran
# 18
09-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Hell they are ruining everything else...maybe the time ships will be sold on the Lobi store.

I can see it now, time traveling Ferengi...traveling all throughout space and now time to bring you the best deals around!
Captain
# 19
09-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Hell they are ruining everything else...maybe the time ships will be sold on the Lobi store.

I can see it now, time traveling Ferengi...traveling all throughout space and now time to bring you the best deals around!
And it won't even require smuggling kemocite!
All cloaks should be canon.
Captain
# 20
09-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Well... According to the Dev's (admittedly that's no guarantee on even the tinniest level), faction specific ships are not going into grab-bags, and since the Wells (that the class name you were looking for), is a faction specific ship, I would n count on it.
The Wells and Korath are from what? 500 years into the future? I'm not sure that counts as faction specific... I wouldn't count them as faction specific.

I don't really even want them in the game. <------------------Not a time travel fan.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.