Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 61
07-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Fix this, Cryptic. You've had ample opportunity. Also, anyone with this problem, send Brandon a tweet requesting a fix @PWE_BranFlakes
All cloaks should be canon.
Commander
# 62
08-01-2012, 03:13 AM
Your Captain's faction?
Klingon Defense Force

Your Captain's species?
Joined Trill Female (Tactical)

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with?
Human Female (Tactical)

Description of issue?
Can't customize like everyone else

Last edited by oakland4life; 08-01-2012 at 03:16 AM.
Rihannsu
# 63
08-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Some Boffs are like that. The special reward ones usually are. Jem'Hadar, Breen, Reman, etc...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 64
08-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Some Boffs are like that. The special reward ones usually are. Jem'Hadar, Breen, Reman, etc...
We are talking about the counterparts to the Federation's diplomacy reward boffs. Just like them the Klingon marauding reward boffs are supposed to be editable. But since January this doesn't work anymore, and that we didn't hear ANYTHING from the devs since over 6 months(!!!) ago on this issue is ridiculous
Rihannsu
# 65
08-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thorodal View Post
We are talking about the counterparts to the Federation's diplomacy reward boffs. Just like them the Klingon marauding reward boffs are supposed to be editable.
So fed diplomacy bo's are fixed and can wear fed clothers?
Captain
# 66
08-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taut0u View Post
So fed diplomacy bo's are fixed and can wear fed clothers?
Were they ever intended to do that? The KDF toons can't be edited at all...

Months pass and still "good men" seem to be utterly incapable of fixing the problem...
Career Officer
# 67
09-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Add me to the growing list of people with this problem. For the record:

Your Captain's faction - KDF

Your Captain's species - Orion

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with - Trill female

Description of issue - Nothing about her appearance is editable, everything (including sliders and colours) switches back to default.

I didn't know there was a problem until I picked up the officer and found this incredibly disappointing. I've been focussing on Marauder XP and anticipating the officer for ages as I watched the progress move on. Worse still, it seems as if the issue has been ignored for months, which doesn't give me much hope of a speedy resolution. Please fix this or at least give us an update on where the team is in addressing it.
Empire Veteran
# 68 KDF Marauding Boff Appearance
09-15-2012, 04:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
I'll get someone in software to look into it.

If you are having an issue, could you let me know:

Your Captain's faction

Your Captain's species

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with

Description of issue

Captain faction: KDF
Species: Liberated Borg
Boff: Andorian Male

Cannot change appearance of Boff

Reported this in game as well some months back

Last edited by hoipoloi; 09-15-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Ensign
# 69
09-17-2012, 07:38 AM
I'm having this issue on both my kdf toons with marauding 4:

___

Your Captain's faction: KDF

Your Captain's species: Klingon

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with: Human female science officer

Description of issue: Cannot edit appearance at the tailor, as soon as I change something it reverts to the default setting.
___

Your Captain's faction: KDF

Your Captain's species: Alien

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with: Ferengi male tactical officer

Description of issue: Cannot edit appearance at the tailor, as soon as I change something it reverts to the default setting.
___

I too have reported this by way of an in-game ticket. I am adding to this thread in the hope that the more of us who report the issue, the more likely it will be addressed.

I note that my Federation character is able to modify the uniform on his Orion bridge officer, however she can only choose KDF uniforms (I assume this is intentional).
Career Officer
# 70
09-18-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themartian View Post
Add me to the growing list of people with this problem. For the record:

Your Captain's faction - KDF

Your Captain's species - Orion

Species of bridge officer that you are having problems with - Trill female

Description of issue - Nothing about her appearance is editable, everything (including sliders and colours) switches back to default.

I didn't know there was a problem until I picked up the officer and found this incredibly disappointing. I've been focussing on Marauder XP and anticipating the officer for ages as I watched the progress move on. Worse still, it seems as if the issue has been ignored for months, which doesn't give me much hope of a speedy resolution. Please fix this or at least give us an update on where the team is in addressing it.
I just had another go, I was at the tailor anyway. This time was after changing my captain. Changing the Trill's stance caused her to suddenly take on many of my captain's features, hair and eye colour, eyebrows, clothing colours and her top switched to robe basic. Everything was still uneditable and it wouldn't let me purchase it as it told me unowned costume packs were being used (they weren't). I don't know if that's helpful, but I found it interesting.

Any chance of a comment from Devs on this issue at all?

Last edited by themartian; 09-18-2012 at 12:58 AM.