Lt. Commander
I could swear that for the last 3 items I've sold I never received the EC's...anyone else notice this phenomenon?

I ended play earlier in the week with about 160k. I checked my in game mail the next day and noticed that I sold 2 items; one for 185k and another for 70k. I expected to see 160k + 185k + 70k = 415k. When I logged in, I had 230k!!! I thought perhaps I'd forgotten about buying some items so I let it go. Yesterday I know I had 300k in my inventory when I ended play the previous night (I made a mental note because of the first experience) and again I checked my in game mail at work yesterday. I had a notification about selling a shield array for 40k. When I logged in last night, my char only had 308k!!!

Something is screwy here. I submitted a bug report and removed my items for sale.
Lt. Commander
# 2
08-05-2011, 05:27 AM
Check your mails.

You should have recived a mail for each sold item. However if an item wasnt sold within 7 days, it will have been returned to you through the mail, and you can find it there to retrive.

Edit: and by mail, I mean in-game mail, just to take the role of capt. obvious for a second.
Lt. Commander
# 3
08-05-2011, 07:52 AM
It's glitched. I bought a MK XI purple plasma beam array yesterday, and it turned into a dual beam. Trying to re sell it now, it ate all me EC's.
Lt. Commander
# 4
08-05-2011, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzel View Post
I could swear that for the last 3 items I've sold I never received the EC's...anyone else notice this phenomenon?

I ended play earlier in the week with about 160k. I checked my in game mail the next day and noticed that I sold 2 items; one for 185k and another for 70k. I expected to see 160k + 185k + 70k = 415k. When I logged in, I had 230k!!! I thought perhaps I'd forgotten about buying some items so I let it go. Yesterday I know I had 300k in my inventory when I ended play the previous night (I made a mental note because of the first experience) and again I checked my in game mail at work yesterday. I had a notification about selling a shield array for 40k. When I logged in last night, my char only had 308k!!!

Something is screwy here. I submitted a bug report and removed my items for sale.
The mail doesn't differentiate between characters. Have you checked your other characters?
Lt. Commander
# 5
08-05-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Check your mails.

You should have recived a mail for each sold item. However if an item wasnt sold within 7 days, it will have been returned to you through the mail, and you can find it there to retrive.

Edit: and by mail, I mean in-game mail, just to take the role of capt. obvious for a second.
I received in game mail saying the item(s) sold.
Lt. Commander
# 6
08-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usarina View Post
The mail doesn't differentiate between characters. Have you checked your other characters?
I have not. I didn't think of doing so, thank you. I will check the other chars today. Interesting (said in my best Spock imitation)
Lt. Commander
# 7
08-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Hmm, donno...I sell stuff on a regular basis, np here.
Ensign
# 8 exchange not working
09-15-2012, 10:28 PM
on the exchange, as of this las week, if you search for an item under all, only a few random ones show up. you have to go into the specific groupings now... i was playing the exchange making money and boom it happened. lost .8mil cuz of it.
Commander
# 9
09-16-2012, 12:35 AM
The exchange isn't working properly since the release of Season 6 and Cryptic has done nothing about it.
Cryptic's shamefull history with the KDF

http://www.stowiki.org/User:Peregrin...ryptic_Studios