Ensign
# 1 Seeking a new fleet!!
09-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm a relatively new player in that I've been playing for a few weeks now. I've attained the rank of Captain (38) so I will soon be a VA.

That being said early in my STO career I was offered a place in a fleet but I don't like them. They did not and still not help learn people the game even when you send them a question via chat etc. They never do anyting as a group etc.

I would like to join a serious or at least semi-serious group of players in a decent fleet. People who help each other out, help newbies like me learn the many inticacies of the game etc.

I'm a serious and above all honest player looking to have fun while I learn this game.

Anyone interested please contact me via this forum because I don't even know my in-game email. The word "critter" is in it that all I can confirm.

Thank you for taking the time.

Critter
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Hi Critter,

You are more than welcome in our balanced and pleasant fleet, but it does require the will to be a Deferi (for that is what we are). You encounter the Deferi in later missions, maybe you have not seen them yet.

The good thing about Deferi is that we are pleasant, respectful, tolerant, helpful, generous, we are not war-like or arrogant, we like things to be balanced and we have an actual home planet you can visit (although it could use some more facitities). Oh, and we have a Starbase and a Website and all that.

Just check us out, if you like the sound of the Deferi and our culture, feel free to contact us!

http://www.defera.org

Last edited by hydaspes; 09-20-2012 at 05:08 AM.
Lieutenant
# 3
09-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Greetings Critter!

Allow me to invite you to the Omega Family Fleet, I think we are what you are looking for. A fun bunch of experienced players with fleets in both factions. We spend most of our time helping new players learn about the game, regardless of what their play preferences may be. Our TeamSpeak is the best place to be for instant help (and general shenanigans), but there is usually someone on Fleet channel in-game for help and advice if you need it. We tend to host a few fleet events every week for anyone wishing to participate, and have squads rolling STF's and other Events nightly. We're laid-back, fun, and focus on helping fellow members improve.

You can check our website in my sig link for registering, and someone can look you up in-game. I look forward to hearing from you!
@kardat Tradik | S'Kard | Taev | Roehzir | Taiben | Zairae Omega Family Fleet

"Some people are like Slinkies; completely useless but fun to push down the stairs"

Last edited by tradik; 09-17-2012 at 11:37 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
09-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Only piece of advice I'll give is DON'T post anything on the in-game Zone-Chat about this.

You get swamped by people either sending invites or PM'ing you about their newly-formed fleets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.