Lt. Commander
# 11
09-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanftd View Post
I think these days it's a case of we can't be bothered thinking of new ideas so lets bring back the old, in the past so many years we've had Rambo rocky Indiana jones mib3 terminator batman( ok batman was a good choice tho) star trek and many more I can't think of at this time , but up comming is ofcourse robocop, and oh yea bill and ted if you all remember that lol then there's the ninja turtles reboot which I'm dreading as I loved them as s kid and now mr bay is making them aliens tut tut. They are butchering some classic shows/movies.
Don't forget the Judge Dredd remake
Captain
# 12
09-18-2012, 05:52 AM
There did the same thing with Stallones version of Dredd. In the comics Dredd never removed his helmet yet stallone did it.
Nowthis new dredd seems to be keeping the helmet on but i'm sick on remakes from hits from the 80s.
Sos the lack of originality in movies nowadays will not go and see this robocop as I prefer the original first two and this looks like it will be even worse than Star Trek V
I know it's a different genre but no film has ever been as bad as Star Trek V
Starfleet Veteran
# 13
09-18-2012, 05:57 AM
Hollywood needs to rethink before ruining the classics and come up with new ideas. Lazy buggers.

I know it's all about the money but jesus!
Rihannsu
# 14
09-18-2012, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
There did the same thing with Stallones version of Dredd. In the comics Dredd never removed his helmet yet stallone did it.
Nowthis new dredd seems to be keeping the helmet on but i'm sick on remakes from hits from the 80s.
Sos the lack of originality in movies nowadays will not go and see this robocop as I prefer the original first two and this looks like it will be even worse than Star Trek V
Stallone was a decent (but not great) Dredd I would like to see a better one.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Career Officer
# 15
09-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
Wrong. Howard the Duck.

Pretty much unwatchable under any circumstance.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 16
09-18-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm predicting it'll be a trilogy and be named such;

Robobat Begins 3D.
The Dark Cop 3D.
The Dark Cop Rises 3D.
Joined August 2008
Career Officer
# 17
09-18-2012, 07:47 AM
As much as I love the original suit and film, I think that the dead franchise of RoboCop needs a new direction. I'll wait for the finished product and judge that rather than doom the movie before its even on the big screen.
Empire Veteran
# 18
09-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Well look at that, at least they can play good cop bat cop.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010
Cryptic Studios Team
# 19
09-18-2012, 08:28 AM
:/

And. . . Better.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Lieutenant
# 20
09-18-2012, 08:31 AM
I'll wait for it to come on netflix.