Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 21
08-06-2012, 10:09 PM
And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of Dear Leader descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
And the angel answered and said unto the orions, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Butts, which was crucified.
He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Butts lay.
And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Drozana; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Butts met them, saying, Free Arus. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
And Butts came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto Dear Leader in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Great Leader, and of the Dear Leader, and of the Arus:
Teaching them to extinguish all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Lisa needs braces.
Lieutenant
# 22
08-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornintheusa View Post
i Dont Care about Dental who Target Eroleplayers they need to go they been Trolling and Spamming roleplayers who did nothing to em and anyone who thinks Starfleet Dental are good guys Liston to this Butts made fun of a Dead 6 Year old and they're Very Homphobic and Racist they Call every female characters a sex predator and posted stuff about me because i responded for their trolling and i swear at em but its because they started it first they even spam my friend who tried to honor someone he and i know who died in a boat incident so yea they're targeting good roleplayers and other good friends and they call Orion Players Whores for no Reason so you most you people who are true trekkies should agree with me this is not a game that we allow a Troll Fleets like Starfleet Dental and Shutup Wesley harrased ppl for no reason cybersex in public is one thing but harassing ppl for actual star trek rp isint so most ppl like Devian666 who agrees with Dentals Trollings are no Trekkies and Starfleet Dental your destroying and making everyone hate star trek
Please stop trying to troll us because you don't like our method of legitimate roleplaying. Also naming and shaming on the forums isn't allowed. We do not condone racism in our fleets or homophobic remarks, if you have proof of any of these claims then report it.

RPists shouldn't be doing erotic displays in public and that is the only thing we take offense to. We love Star Trek, we don't like the people that subvert the game play of Star Trek Online to be sexual predators in a teen rated game and will do everything in our power to keep it from happening. If you are part of this group then we do and will continue to submit reports for that behavior.

You know what it is...
-Supporter of Cryptic Lockboxes!
Lt. Commander
# 23
08-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Terrible run-on sentences! As far as we know, we do not condone actions against other fleets, nor players who engage in this illegal form of activity. Every erotic role player will be reported, any violator of the ToS will be reported and all who threaten to harm players will be reported.

Subspace Radio is broadcasting their own content outside of this game, and are in no consequence for how they act.
Captain
# 24
08-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Thing is that they have just as much right to hang out at Drozana as the RPers do. Nobody owns Drozana.
Survivor of Romulus
# 25
08-18-2012, 03:33 PM
I was wondering do you guys do Requests??

Because someone stole starfleet medical (not from me from its rightful leaders) and I think he needs a long lecture on dental hygiene
Ensign
# 26
08-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
Thing is that they have just as much right to hang out at Drozana as the RPers do. Nobody owns Drozana.
Well, thats right but the behaviour of some of "the dentists" is just offensive, and meant to piss off other players.
Thats the only reason for them to stand at the bar and circle for several hours with an active fire extinguisher...

I know that there are some strange things going on at droz, but american prudery doesn't allow them to be offensive.

The strange people do not bite anyone, dentists do.

Keep staying away from these *******.
(No, that is not meant as an insult of anyone specific, it's meant as a hint on the general behaviour of all members of this fleet i've ever met.)
Career Officer
# 27
09-18-2012, 07:43 AM
it is my opinion that this fleet has such a bad reputation with STO players that they make dentists in the 20th century look bad. I have not seen them act up as of late so i am happy to say that
Lieutenant
# 28 Republicans vs Democrats
09-18-2012, 10:36 AM
Starfleet dental represents the attitude of the republican party high on judging others actions while forgetting they are just as human as we are. They began by crashing Drozana and driving rpers out. How can you role play a wedding with a fire exthingusher blowing smoke in the brides face? They also infiltrate fleets and raid there banks. Yes ive read all the comments and the same sarcastic lines are used in Drozana. We, the Democrates ... err role players, just wanna be left alone but nooooo...... some Dental guy starts blowing smoke. I watch over my fleet like a hawk and kik any members who fraternizes with these trolls. Our bank is locked down so thats not an issue. I'm responding to put my 2 cents on this thread and maybe just maybe i can't stop someone from join this very unpopular tryn to make itself popular fleet. If they are sucessful in gaining a sizeable membership this game is doomed but im guessing that is their intent.
Captain
# 29
09-18-2012, 12:10 PM
Somebody (Democrats)has issues if they think a bar is a suitable place for a wedding. The dental guys are alot of fun to watch- the mayhem they bring is a riot.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $27 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Lieutenant
# 30 point proven
09-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Somebody (Democrats)has issues if they think a bar is a suitable place for a wedding. The dental guys are alot of fun to watch- the mayhem they bring is a riot.
You just proved my point. Judgmental, overbearing, and controlling. I know people in real life who got married at a bar, so what, who cares? You trolls care and that's the problem. Whats happened to live and let live? Ok, you tell me where should we go to have a wedding? Tell me where we should dance cause girls don't dance on a bar and if they do the sexy dance you blow smoke. So i have to log-in and message you guys and ask what i can and cannot do. Wow and you think that's funny? You stand there and watch and you laugh. wow
Closed Thread