Lieutenant
A friend of mine, with a lifetime membership, recently found out that i'm playing the game. He doesn't play the game any more, and has told me that if I want his Zen stipend, I'm welvome to it. Of course, the problem with that is that neither of us are sure if it's possible to transfer Zen between accounts. Would this be a possible thing, or is it prohibited by the Terms of Service or game mechanics?
Career Officer
# 2
09-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Zen is bound to an account and cannot be transferred. Some Z-Store items, after being purchased with Zen, can be transferred between accounts (e.g. Master Keys), but thats about as far as you can go for transferring resources...
Lieutenant
# 3
09-18-2012, 03:16 PM
Hmm... I guess I have two questions. then:

1.Is there a short list somewhere of which C-Store items are transferable and which ones aren't? I know that the fleet ship modules, master keys, and bridge officer requisition forms are transferable, but what else?

2. Is Dilithium transferable through anything other than the Dilithium exchange?
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Anything in a requisition pack is transferable. Dilithium can be used to buy unreplicatable materials. That can be traded. From there if you do crafting can be turned into ec.
Lieutenant
# 5
09-18-2012, 03:39 PM
Unfortunately, you can't use EC to buy new ships (well, except fleet ones), character slots, EC cap increases, or new playable species.

Eh, I'll just tell him to turn his zen into master keys, and use those to try for a tholian ship or something.