Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Use your imagination
09-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Try to think of Star Trek: The Animated Series, had it been made in Japan.
Reference points:
Command woman
Kirk n' Rand
McCoy n' Chapel
Lieutenant
# 2
09-18-2012, 02:47 AM
Doesn't really take that much imagination. As far as art style goes, I see this one being more likely.
TOS军服 Artist: 上邪
TOS艦長+大副

Lucky Star Trek wouldn't fit the tone of the series, and would be more for shorts if at all.
Lucky Star Trek Artist: omix/mixed-blessing (Deviant Art)

Of course, if thought the tension and friendship between Kirk and Spock were on another level, and would like some yaoi. It'll have you covered.
チョコレート过敏 Artist: 上邪

If you're a little fond of things that may fray the edges of your sanity, fear not.
Spock Artist: まさきち

I personally always preferred TNG
TNG Artist: レトリロ

Edit: Kirk and Spock would have a bit of trouble with being involved in any yuri without any genderbending. Fixed.

Last edited by rustychat; 09-19-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustychat View Post
Doesn't really take that much imagination. As far as art style goes, I see this one being more likely.
TOS艦長+大副

Lucky Star Trek wouldn't fit the tone of the series, and would be more for shorts if at all.

Of course, if thought the tension and friendship between Kirk and Spock were on another level, and would like some yuri. It'll have you covered.

If you're a little fond of things that may fray the edges of your sanity, fear not.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/.../491/dafuq.jpg
Captain
# 4
09-18-2012, 06:10 PM
I can't use my imagination. I sold it for Dilithium.
Career Officer
# 5
09-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 09-20-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Career Officer
# 6
09-19-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustychat View Post
TOS艦長+大副

Of course, if thought the tension and friendship between Kirk and Spock were on another level, and would like some yaoi. It'll have you covered.

Edit: Kirk and Spock would have a bit of trouble with being involved in any yuri without any genderbending. Fixed.

OMG OMG Spock in a Dress! Love It!!!
Captain
# 7
09-19-2012, 12:56 PM
If "Star Trek" were an anime:

Scotty would be three feet tall.

Dr. McCoy wouldn't be much different, but he would now be an avid drinker.

Dr. Crusher however, would never be seen sober on screen.

Instead of being a brilliant know-it-all, Wesley would be an immature, naive, dimwit who only cares about fighting.

He'd still be annoying.

The MVAE and the Galaxy Class would still be able to saucer separate, but they would gain the ability to combine with each other into a larger, more powerful ship.

Instead of lizards, "Threshold" would have involved tentacles.

Klingon ships and architecture would involve a lot more skulls.

The Gorn would be even bigger.

Uhura would still be black, but for some strange reason she would have blonde hair.

Cardassian ships would resemble giant mechanical fish (Gradius FTW!!)

Janeway would either be in her 20's and extremely hot, or ancient as sin and waaaaay past menopause.

Instead of ears, Data would have giant metal antennas that resemble rabbit ears.

The Argo would not have dropped a Jeep. It would have transformed into a tank, then dropped the Jeep.

Riker's duplicate would have been female.

And last, but not least: Not only would we know where the restroom facilities in Starships are, we would be very well acquainted with them. (Showers in particular )
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 8
09-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Very interesting....

Any of Arex?
Captain
# 9
09-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Arex would still have three limbs, but he would either be taller and resemble a very hairy Gorilla, or be short and much cuter.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 10
09-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supergaminggeek View Post
I'm going to echo these sentiments.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/4/22...FUQ-e04e7c.jpg

Well, I guess if we can have the X-Men's Doctor Henry McCoy meet Doctor Leonard H. McCoy in a very strange X-Men/Star Trek crossover (reference : http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._two_mccoy.jpg) , anything is possible ... and likely will be posted on the internets. For the record, I think they did that whole crossover just for that scene.

But seriously ...

http://rubmint.com/wp-content/plugin...ats-dafuq1.jpg

EDIT : And I really think it's only the Spock in a Dress making me react that way.

Last edited by hippiejon; 09-19-2012 at 06:35 PM.