Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Career Officer
Hey all - so I just visited my first two characters that I leveled up to Vice Admiral and Rear Admiral, respectively. I noticed that these two characters have WAY more Bank and Inventory slots than my third character, who I just leveled up to Vice Admiral (50).

Does anyone know why this is? It's really bothering me.

A little more info: My third character I leveled up by doing lots of "info" missions and by patrolling systems, so although he's a Vice Admiral, he's only now getting into the Romulan campaign. Does this have something to do with it?

As always, thank you!
Captain
# 2
09-18-2012, 06:38 PM
Your first 2 characters were probably leveled while having a Gold membership. The 3rd character was probably leveled while being Silver during FTP. Gold benefits are not lost on existing characters but are not added to new characters when the player is playing as Silver.
Career Officer
# 3
09-18-2012, 06:42 PM
I think I understand - so if I were to start another gold membership, even for a little while, my third character would have larger inventory/bank slots even after that gold membership ended?

Last edited by jonbre; 09-18-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Captain
# 4
09-18-2012, 06:45 PM
Yes. If you bought a 1-month Gold membership your 3rd character would get upgraded to Gold, and that would not be lost when you cancel the membership after the month.

Edit: Keep in mind that you can buy +12 Inventory Slots on your 3rd character for 400 Zen.

Last edited by thecosmic1; 09-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
09-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Thank you very much! That helped a ton. It was just something that I noticed that I thought was weird. Thanks again!