Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

View Poll Results: Which of these features would you like to see most in 2013?
More Feature Episodes 628 17.07%
More KDF Content 699 19.00%
More Fleet Missions / STFs 270 7.34%
More Foundry Improvements 63 1.71%
More Rare Ships 97 2.64%
Playable Romulans 1,123 30.52%
Improve PVP 315 8.56%
Improve Duty Officer System 73 1.98%
Improve Crafting 116 3.15%
Improve Exploration 295 8.02%
Voters: 3679. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Republic Veteran
# 941
09-18-2012, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagiow View Post
maybe to limit hirogen in the rse the hirogen could be dare i say it..... the rse's c-store race???
Quote:
Originally Posted by drowrulesupreme View Post
Why not? Ferasans for KDF and most of the KDF allies ships are c-store so Hirogen and their vessels as a c-store option for RSE seems reasonable. Seems so obvious I'm actually feeling stupid for not suggesting it myself.
only thing that held me back saying it earlier is the anti-c/zen-store factor. how ever this dose even up some factors that feds and kdf are already have c-store species and ships.
it would add another source of income/return from adding the rse in the 1st place
Rihannsu
# 942
09-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Why not? Ferasans for KDF and most of the KDF allies ships are c-store so Hirogen and their vessels as a c-store option for RSE seems reasonable. Seems so obvious I'm actually feeling stupid for not suggesting it myself.
Honestly? I could live with it if RSE was a Z-store unlock. I'd pay actual money for that!
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 943
09-18-2012, 08:13 AM
here is one for cryptic to answer = will the later c-store ships have the texture errors sorted any time soon ? , some of the textures on the ships is a little poorly done tbh on paid for ships (not meant to offend in any way)

Last edited by usscapital; 09-18-2012 at 08:49 AM.
Ensign
# 944 More Trek less HAVE TO DO DMG
09-18-2012, 10:14 AM
I would like to see more Canon ships and weapones than the stupid "more DPS = good player" bull**** -, . It insults me that most of the players playing sto still see it as ordinary MMO wich it isnt and never wanted to be! DStahl if u can read this and i highly HOPE you do ... PLS listen to those who want fun and not just another MMO and the gameplay ATM is just MMO not the Star Trek you wanted to bring to us! You were the helm for STO for that long you know that i am right about this! so why bother boosting items already ingame when you could do this once and forall with just simply the things i wrote to you! i will do it again and again untill someone actualy listens to what is in those mails. Besides most people go out after seing the chat ingame and the bull**** "just another MMO so i have to do something that all others do". If i remember corectly you wanted a game were anybody is an individual! now you got a game where its like all others: 3 way's of playing when you want to be succesfull in PVP and Elite runs! and thats just wrong.

MFG
Kouta Seto

PS: I will NEVER try to write things the way they need to be! every single person with some brain (this is no insult but the bitter truth -,) can actualy read it! study's prove it so why should i listen to those wasting time for gramma? if the meaning isnt changed at all in the most easy language of the world? (and yes it is -,)
Ensign
# 945 Sry for double post ...
09-18-2012, 10:18 AM
As i saw in some other comments i have to go in again:

STOP TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT THE Z-STORE ALREADY!

If you forgot what it is to grind for something (LIKE IN REAL RPG GAMES!(RO at the front of all of them! and its STILL the best MMO in the world beating even WOW!) then LEARN IT again! thats the way games need to be! if u dont want to put time into something AND are against paying for it then i suggest STOP PLAYING IT! PW has come with the best solution since Monster Hunter Frontier is out: Acutaly playing to get the Premium Money (in this case ZEN) and show the world that FUN and a good amount of TIME can bypass P2WIN gamers!

Those are the Things that make STO dead sooner or later! the people just to stupid to actualy play something!
Empire Veteran
# 946
09-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Quote:
maybe to limit hirogen in the rse the hirogen could be dare i say it..... the rse's c-store race???
Quote:
I'd be up for that, I'd certainly buy it, being a huge Voyager and Delta Quadrant fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Rihannsu
# 947
09-18-2012, 10:45 PM
I think adding the Hirogen as a universal unlockable race would be acceptable. So if you unlock a Hirogen you can play them in the Federation or the KDF, and yet keep them out of the RSE, the story line reason would be that after being kicked out of Romulan space the one's concerned with preserving their species join the Feds while those looking to keep hunting join the KDF.
Captain
# 948
09-19-2012, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadieras View Post
I think adding the Hirogen as a universal unlockable race would be acceptable. So if you unlock a Hirogen you can play them in the Federation or the KDF, and yet keep them out of the RSE, the story line reason would be that after being kicked out of Romulan space the one's concerned with preserving their species join the Feds while those looking to keep hunting join the KDF.
I do not believe having the Hirogen as a fed character would be a good idea. since the Hirogen are not a federation race it would make ESD and most fed social zones look like a halloween party due to the amount of layers that ill play this race. Keep them as a race for a RSE faction if it ever gets off the ground but not a fed playable race. Come on a RSE faction will need to have something unique to them apart from warbirds.
Republic Veteran
# 949
09-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadieras View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I do not believe having the Hirogen as a fed character would be a good idea. since the Hirogen are not a federation race it would make ESD and most fed social zones look like a halloween party due to the amount of layers that ill play this race. Keep them as a race for a RSE faction if it ever gets off the ground but not a fed playable race. Come on a RSE faction will need to have something unique to them apart from warbirds.
the feds wouldn't have the hirogen. they want to hunt. to have such a race it would be against their beliefs/laws/ethics etc since the hirogen the rse have encountered are hunters thats exactly what they will be. they will certainly find the klingons a worthy prey and also they may find out that the kdf is made up of undine :O
Empire Veteran
# 950
09-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Quote:
they will certainly find the klingons a worthy prey and also they may find out that the kdf is made up of undine :O
We all know the Federation is full of Undine infiltrators, the KDF are trying to expose them hence the war. Federation council declaring the Klingon-Gorn war is illegal. Sounds like Undine influence to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Closed Thread