Captain
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, September 20th, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 3 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Lieutenant
# 2
09-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Is this mario cart 64
Captain
# 3
09-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Can't help notice that there are NO fixes for the strange white globs of lag in certain instances.

Romulan space has them now in the Alerts.........a bad place when you have BORG SHIPS hunting you down......
Damn things seem to just pop up where they feel like it.

And I still question the quality of the work that's ( laughingly ) put into patches, as many never work nor the fixes apart from breeding new bugs and glitches. Not and never checked or re-checked methinks....
Lieutenant
# 4
09-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
Can't help notice that there are NO fixes for the strange white globs of lag in certain instances.

Romulan space has them now in the Alerts.........a bad place when you have BORG SHIPS hunting you down......
Damn things seem to just pop up where they feel like it.

And I still question the quality of the work that's ( laughingly ) put into patches, as many never work nor the fixes apart from breeding new bugs and glitches. Not and never checked or re-checked methinks....
Derp you should know the answer by now mate "WORKING AS INTENDED"
Career Officer
# 5
09-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Any word on how long until we can put ISS on ships with the Mirror Skin? Using the Regent for obvious reasons.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trhrangerxml View Post
Any word on how long until we can put ISS on ships with the Mirror Skin? Using the Regent for obvious reasons.
It's in patch notes, and nope it looks like just Mirror Universe ships can be switched to the I.S.S. prefix (not Mirror Universe skinned ships i.e. said ship will be allowed to use the prefix if it was originally a Mirror Universe ship). Cool, Gives me an excuse to pull my MUAC out of mothballs

Other than that, meh. let's hope this doesn't break anything else *crosses fingers*
WELL IF THE JAPORI INCIDENT HAS TAUGHT ME ANYTHING, IT'S THAT MY EXISTENCE IS AN EXPLOIT. THANKS CRYPTIC.

IF YOU ARE READING MY SIG - THEN YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG
Career Officer
# 7
09-19-2012, 11:36 PM
I was referring more when, not how long it takes us to switch it in game, the additional little text they added to the Holodeck notes over the Tribble notes make this quite clear. I want to know how long until we can see it on our Mirror Skinned ships, since we did get the reward box and we did open it on that toon. If they hadn't allowed us to put the Mirror Hull on the Regent, I would of sold all my Mirror ship reward boxes I got from the Lockboxes. I was hoping we would be able to add the ISS prefix too.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Career Officer
# 8
09-20-2012, 12:45 AM
The only bug I'm really interested in seeing fixed at the moment is this one.
Commander
# 9
09-20-2012, 01:42 AM
what are "Operational Assets"?
What ? Calaway.
Captain
# 10
09-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Quote:
The Regent should now adopt whatever fleet emblem the player's fleet uses, like other ships.
it should never have been released in this state to start with , poor qc/testing ?
Closed Thread