Commander
not sure if this is the right thread for this but I'd to see more stuff added in the aline creator like being a Gorn on the Federation side also some borg implants can be used on multiple species instead of haveing just humans all the time which can be a bit boring
Captain
# 2
09-17-2012, 08:53 AM
I agree that there should be more Alien options, but I don't agree they should include Faction-specific or C-Store parts. Gorn are KDF specific for a reason. Likewise, Borg are C-Store/LTS specific. Allowing the Alien template to add those parts degrades the Faction or person who paid to have them.

I wouldn't mind seeing more Borg parts for the people who own Borg, though.
Captain
# 3
09-17-2012, 11:25 AM
Well I saw a Gorn "alien" on ESD the other day... Commander.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Empire Veteran
# 4
09-20-2012, 02:52 AM
I would love faction specific races for my liberated borg! A liberated borg Gorn, or Andorian would rock!

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 5
09-20-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickpaaa View Post
I would love faction specific races for my liberated borg! A liberated borg Gorn, or Andorian would rock!
What? Antennas on antennas?

Lasershow from antennas?

ROLF...

I tend to agree
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Well I saw a Gorn "alien" on ESD the other day... Commander.
I know this Gorn you speak of. I've seen a few actually. One kinda looked like a Goomba from that stupid Mario Brothers movie. I've never played an alien, so I assumed they could just do that if they wanted to. Are you saying there is some kind of hack they are using?
Lt. Commander
# 7
09-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Gorn with the wind.
Captain
# 8
09-20-2012, 03:35 PM
No. You're not stealing the Gorn species from the KDF. It's bad enough you get Klingons, when the Klingon Empire is supposed to be AT WAR with the Federation.