Lt. Commander
I noticed that tholian items you exchange for lobi crystals have really went up on the exchange as some people are saying those items wont be available after today.I have 186 lobi crystals.Should i hold on to them for future items or buys some of the things like scarfs,aracnhid companions etc. to sell later for a profit? n o one seems to be sure that they won't be available.Don't want to waste 100 crystals on a scarf i'll never wear.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
09-19-2012, 10:00 AM
well the Devs haven't said if/when they are taking down the tholian items at all. I'm only at 50 lobi, but I really would just keep it and see what may be coming in the next set of Lockboxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Captain
# 3
09-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Agreed. The devs haven't completely revealed what is down the line as far as lockboxes go. But I can suspect that it will still have Lobi items in it.

Only "time" will tell
Community Moderator
# 4 Moved from F2P Q&A
09-19-2012, 11:19 AM
As a reminder, the Free-To-Play Q&A forum is for questions and feedback specifically related to F2P, such as the differences between Gold and Silver accounts. It is not for general feedback.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
As a reminder, the Free-To-Play Q&A forum is for questions and feedback specifically related to F2P, such as the differences between Gold and Silver accounts. It is not for general feedback.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Disregard - you moved it out of F2P Q and A. My bad.
Career Officer
# 6
09-19-2012, 12:47 PM
The tholian lobi items in store will likely disappear with the new lockbox same as the ferengi items were removed when tholian lockbox appeared if there's something u really want or plan to sell buy it today otherwise wait and see maybe well get a new lobi store personal weapon or ship that you'll really want
Community Moderator
# 7
09-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Hold On!!!

Breaking news...

They are retrofitting the Cardassian and Ferengi lockboxes AND they are keeping the Ferengi and Tholian items in the Lobi store starting tomorrow.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=391241

Save your Lobi... you'll get better value for them after tomorrow.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Lt. Commander
# 8
09-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
Hold On!!!

Breaking news...

They are retrofitting the Cardassian and Ferengi lockboxes AND they are keeping the Ferengi and Tholian items in the Lobi store starting tomorrow.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=391241

Save your Lobi... you'll get better value for them after tomorrow.
read it.Glad i waited!