Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 63
Been a gold member for about a week and I still havent gotten that zen you get each month.
Maybe I have to wait until the end of the month or what?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 218
# 12
09-19-2012, 09:27 AM
I think you receive it monthly, based on the start date of your sub. So if you went gold 9/12, you should get the stipend the 12th of each month from here on out.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,032
# 13
09-19-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantgarde01 View Post
I think you receive it monthly, based on the start date of your sub. So if you went gold 9/12, you should get the stipend the 12th of each month from here on out.
What he said^
You have to wait til the 12th of October, by his estimation.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Registered: Oct/2009 , LTS : Feb/2011
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 83
# 14
09-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Think of it like a once a month paycheck, you don't get that at the beginning of the month before the work (subscription time) was done.

I know others answered it but i figured i'd add a metaphor.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,032
# 15
09-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by connortreeves67 View Post
I know others answered it but i figured i'd add a metaphor.
Darmak and Jalad, at Payday loans?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Registered: Oct/2009 , LTS : Feb/2011
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 83
# 16
09-19-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Darmak and Jalad, at Payday loans?
LOL that is great.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 14
So I am a lifetime subscriber and I have been getting my monthly stipend of 400CP (Now 500 Zen) since I first bought my subscription. It has always come somewhere between the 6th and 9th of every month.

...but not this month. I have been saving up for a new ship for a couple of months now, selling my dilithium when I can to squeeze out a few more Zen. I never got my 500 for this month. Is there some kind of counter, or subscription info page I can acess that will tell me when I should receive those Zen? I am sort of at a loss as to why I wouldn't get those points this month, when I have gotten them every month prior to this point!

Any info would be awesome!
Community Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,294
# 18
09-20-2012, 05:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by treagersama View Post
So I am a lifetime subscriber and I have been getting my monthly stipend of 400CP (Now 500 Zen) since I first bought my subscription. It has always come somewhere between the 6th and 9th of every month.

...but not this month. I have been saving up for a new ship for a couple of months now, selling my dilithium when I can to squeeze out a few more Zen. I never got my 500 for this month. Is there some kind of counter, or subscription info page I can acess that will tell me when I should receive those Zen? I am sort of at a loss as to why I wouldn't get those points this month, when I have gotten them every month prior to this point!

Any info would be awesome!
If you believe there is a problem with your subscription you will have to file a support ticket at this link. No one can help you besides billing I'm afraid
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Contact: Twitter | Line Messenger: askray113
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 6
# 19
09-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Agreed, I have yet to see my stipend this month as well. By my logic, since I've been a lifer (aka gold subscriber) since the day the game came out, I would think I'd get my stipend on the 2nd of each month, unless I am wrong. Well, the 2nd came and went this month and I never saw my stipend. Now someone here says it's delivered around the 29th of each month. So come the 30th, if I still have no stipend, I will be complaining.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,218
# 20
09-28-2012, 02:01 PM
+1

Was asking my fleetmates last night when they get theirs. They said every month on the date they subscribed, so that puts mine 5 days past due. was going to submit a ticket at the end of the month if I don't see it yet, but it looks like a more widespread problem than just me.

First stipend was 2 days after subscription, NOTHING on this second month of paying to play.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 AM.