Starfleet Veteran
# 11
09-20-2012, 03:51 AM
Having drills or a spawn enemy button would make this current project worth it. It also depends what level they are too. I notice that npc's in public zones are all of different ranks. I would hope these are High Rank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
A bathroom.
Love it. I want.

I was also thinking a color scheme change. right now all star bases are blue. 1 thing I liked about the captains table is that it looked different. I would like that theme on my starbase.
Empire Veteran
# 12
09-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegeek View Post
This makes me think that the "High Security" project could have also added the ability to start a "Security Drill" on your Starbase by talking to one of the special security officers.

Invoking "Security Drill" could summon holographic invaders that could be targeted, providing functionality that RPers could take advantage of to inject actual combat into their role-play.

Heck, I'd like to be able to set off a "Security Drill" on my ship's interior.
That is what I was thinking when I put in selectable NPC groups. i.e. Romulan, Reman, Cardy, Klingons, Feds ect. RPers rejoice as your base goes into an alert status and your fleet mates must repel an invasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Having drills or a spawn enemy button would make this current project worth it. It also depends what level they are too. I notice that npc's in public zones are all of different ranks. I would hope these are High Rank..
I would imagine a selectable difficulty level at the panel like Normal and elite.

Heir to the high pony of holier than thou, Guardian of the Sacred Mallet of Thwarting, and giver of Baptismal raspberries since 02/02/2010