Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Empire Veteran
# 17
09-20-2012, 04:51 PM
Simply put, Cryptic is the worst company in the industry, STO is the worst run MMO in the history of badly run MMO's. They have no direction and they themselves are held hostage to the Federation fan base. Get a backbone Cryptic. We might only be 18%, but I get you'll feel it if we get up and leave. A 20% loss is still a big loss. You're really pushing us, once SWTOR goes F2P I'd watch out.

I can only devote time and money to one MMO and SWTOR is looking better and better every day.

I have simply lost what little respect I have from these (Cryptic) people. I might sound negative and I am, I am also pissed off. Pissed off at all this one sided crap, really you guys would make excellent politicians. Make a run for officer I say!
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"