Survivor of Romulus
# 11
09-20-2012, 02:17 PM
I agree that the 125 zen PER key is a bit overkill, hell even with the current sale going on it is STILL 106 zen per key....i know you can get keys on the exchange, but not everyone is walking around with millions of ec to spend...just seems to expensive per key to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Rihannsu
# 12
09-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmstalker View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~syberghost

It's asking for a fair value for the money I spend.
No, you are looking for instant gratification.

As you used the DS9 uniforms as a example, you can just BUY them from C-Store and its a account unlock, Lockboxes are a lottery system were your argument is based on Lobi alone ... nevermind the fact you can get the item you want at ANY given chance.

Yes, some articles are exclusive to Lobi store ... that is the reality but, then again, its not as if I can get Honor Guard Mk XII set without relying on LUCK, same goes with many of the gear in the game, the fact its not on a lockbox is irrelevant as the point is that its LUCK base.

And nobody forces you to open boxes, sure PWE really wants for you to spend money on then and so does Cryptic but still its YOUR decision to make.

Last edited by syberghost; 09-20-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 13
09-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
I agree that the 125 zen PER key is a bit overkill, hell even with the current sale going on it is STILL 106 zen per key....i know you can get keys on the exchange, but not everyone is walking around with millions of ec to spend...just seems to expensive per key to me.
Indeed, it should only be 50 Zen per key, that would encourage a lot of us to actually buy those things as 50 Zen we won't miss that much. Sell cheap. people buy more and in the long run you'll probably make more dollars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Closed Thread