Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Career Officer
I think it would be a nice addition to the Exchange where you could set it to the max of a specific price, then you'd only see the items that ranged from 0 to that price.

Like, for example, if someone's only got, say, 1000 credits, you won't see an item on the Exchange for, like, 30000.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Career Officer
# 2
08-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Moved to the Feedback forum, where the right eyes are more likely to see it.
Career Officer
# 3
08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanforever365 View Post
I think it would be a nice addition to the Exchange where you could set it to the max of a specific price, then you'd only see the items that ranged from 0 to that price.

Like, for example, if someone's only got, say, 1000 credits, you won't see an item on the Exchange for, like, 30000.
I'd love to see people get the ability to place standing offers for items.
Captain
# 4
08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
I can see how this would help, in conjunction with that 400-item list cap (a really annoying idea, that). Remove that cap, though, and it seems less useful. . .just list the items by price.
Ensign
# 5
08-22-2012, 12:52 PM
I like to see what I can not afford.....its like window shopping
Commander
# 6
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha3clearance View Post
I like to see what I can not afford.....its like window shopping
^This. How will you know how much that MK XII ACCx3 item is going to cost you and how much you need to save when you don't have enough if this was added?

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
08-22-2012, 01:31 PM
It would be nice to have the option to specify a price range though. I have sometimes wanted to look at higher price ranges to see if there are bundles of stackable items available, but the exchange is flooded with single copies of said item.

Also, if you are looking for a Bridge Officer with a specific trait or skill, and you reach the 400th one and can't go any further.
Career Officer
# 8
09-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
How will you know how much that MK XII ACCx3 item is going to cost you and how much you need to save when you don't have enough if this was added?
Well, I meant in addition to the way the Exchange is now. It'd be nice if there was an option where we would only see what we could afford [like a checked-off box or something that we could click on to enable that feature].

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
It would be nice to have the option to specify a price range though.
^ This would be a great idea.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Career Officer
# 9
09-21-2012, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
I have sometimes wanted to look at higher price ranges to see if there are bundles of stackable items available, but the exchange is flooded with single copies of said item.

You can change the search parameters to search by lowest price and quantitiy (or something like that, its the 2nd option in the drop down box i think) that way its much more likely to show up the bundles of stackable items as people sell them in bulk a lot cheaper than single items usually