Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 310
I think it would be a nice addition to the Exchange where you could set it to the max of a specific price, then you'd only see the items that ranged from 0 to that price.

Like, for example, if someone's only got, say, 1000 credits, you won't see an item on the Exchange for, like, 30000.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,679
# 2
08-22-2012, 12:48 PM
Moved to the Feedback forum, where the right eyes are more likely to see it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,463
# 3
08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanforever365 View Post
I think it would be a nice addition to the Exchange where you could set it to the max of a specific price, then you'd only see the items that ranged from 0 to that price.

Like, for example, if someone's only got, say, 1000 credits, you won't see an item on the Exchange for, like, 30000.
I'd love to see people get the ability to place standing offers for items.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,273
# 4
08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
I can see how this would help, in conjunction with that 400-item list cap (a really annoying idea, that). Remove that cap, though, and it seems less useful. . .just list the items by price.
Ensign
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 26
# 5
08-22-2012, 12:52 PM
I like to see what I can not afford.....its like window shopping
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 466
# 6
08-22-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by palpha3clearance View Post
I like to see what I can not afford.....its like window shopping
^This. How will you know how much that MK XII ACCx3 item is going to cost you and how much you need to save when you don't have enough if this was added?

[Unrepentant] Lapo@overlapo: the problem with space STF
is that you can't properly teabag your defeated opponent

Unrepentant: Home of the Rainbow Warrior and the Rainbow Brigade.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 887
# 7
08-22-2012, 01:31 PM
It would be nice to have the option to specify a price range though. I have sometimes wanted to look at higher price ranges to see if there are bundles of stackable items available, but the exchange is flooded with single copies of said item.

Also, if you are looking for a Bridge Officer with a specific trait or skill, and you reach the 400th one and can't go any further.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 310
# 8
09-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daiouvegeta2 View Post
How will you know how much that MK XII ACCx3 item is going to cost you and how much you need to save when you don't have enough if this was added?
Well, I meant in addition to the way the Exchange is now. It'd be nice if there was an option where we would only see what we could afford [like a checked-off box or something that we could click on to enable that feature].

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
It would be nice to have the option to specify a price range though.
^ This would be a great idea.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 103
# 9
09-21-2012, 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
I have sometimes wanted to look at higher price ranges to see if there are bundles of stackable items available, but the exchange is flooded with single copies of said item.

You can change the search parameters to search by lowest price and quantitiy (or something like that, its the 2nd option in the drop down box i think) that way its much more likely to show up the bundles of stackable items as people sell them in bulk a lot cheaper than single items usually
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:45 PM.