Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 1 Tuffli feighter question
09-21-2012, 05:29 AM
Seems like i remember reading somewhere where other people can use the Tuffli like my friends. I guess its by invite only right? I was hoping they could without me but so far i can only get them there by sending a bridge invite but at least i can leave and it doesn't boot them off.It might be a fleet thing and as i'm not in one, other can't use it while i'm offline.Today i might try switching to another one of my ships while ones onboard and see if my he can still access exchange,craft build etc. while i'm in another sector.I take it that when he beams out, the freighter will disapear.Also, is they're any point of putting shields and weapons on it if i'm not going into battle with it? Couldn't find my answers about the Tuffli freighter on star trek wiki.I ask because if they can't have access to it, they may buy another one off the exchange.
Also i noticed when i went to craft on it, i didnt see anyone to buy the common and uncommon materials from like the research supply vendor guy James Tolliver on memory alpha.Only from the exchange console onboard which sell uncommon for around 100,000 ec and common around 2,000 ec.I guess i just stock up on these before crafting? thanks for any added info on the freighter.

Last edited by possumlips; 09-22-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: added another question