Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Oh captain my captain.
09-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Who is your favorite captain? Why is this your favorite captain? Who is your favorite captain of the enterprise? Why?
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-21-2012, 12:38 AM
Too much coffee this morning?

I'll start shall I.... hmm... I'd say Captain Garrett. Now there's a captain that faced her fate and didn't blink. She saved the Federation from Klingon subjection by making the ultimate sacrifice which in turn ensured peace between Klingon and Federation and preserved the timeline we know and love.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Too much coffee this morning?

I'll start shall I.... hmm... I'd say Captain Garrett. Now there's a captain that faced her fate and didn't blink. She saved the Federation from Klingon subjection by making the ultimate sacrifice which in turn ensured peace between Klingon and Federation and preserved the timeline we know and love.
I would agree on captain garret. Facing down the odds without the hope of a modified deflector pulse.
And I posed several questions for the save of a more vibrant discussion.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Empire Veteran
# 4
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I'm just reading your siggy and wondering if maybe I should have said Sisko.

But my first comment above was in jest, my minds voice read your OP as though a hyper person was asking many many questions very fast which may mean I have had too much coffee....

But I stick with Captain Garret.... Sisko and his fist be damned!
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
09-21-2012, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
I'm just reading your siggy and wondering if maybe I should have said Sisko.

But my first comment above was in jest, my minds voice read your OP as though a hyper person was asking many many questions very fast which may mean I have had too much coffee....

But I stick with Captain Garret.... Sisko and his fist be damned!
Ah but the beauty of multiple questions is that you can choose both. Garrett as captain of the enterprise and sisko as a captain in general.

Lt. Commander
# 6
09-21-2012, 05:19 AM
I always feel Captain Benjamin Maxwell of the USS Phoenix gets a raw deal, just because Picard went all righteous on him. After all, Maxwell was right that the Cardassians were breaking the treaty, and damn those orders, he would not stand for it. That's the kind of loyalty that wins wars (but will not achieve much peace, I'll grant you that).

Captain Edward Jellico also gets a bit of a raw deal for not being nice to Riker. But I say he was the only one to see through Riker, seeing him for the lazy bum he was. And he got Dianna Troy to wear a proper uniform. That man runs a tight ship, not that liberal Picard mentality.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
09-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydaspes View Post
(snip)

Captain Edward Jellico Also Gets A Bit Of A Raw Deal For Not Being Nice To Riker. But I Say He Was The Only One To See Through Riker, Seeing Him For The Lazy Bum He Was. and He Got Dianna Troy To Wear A Proper Uniform. That Man Runs A Tight Ship, Not That Liberal Picard Mentality.
And Damn Him For It!!!