Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I loged out 5 days ago with 24,604 Energy Credits on my Klingon toon when i loged back in yesterday my in game mail said i sold 110k worth of stuff on the exchange so that means i should have 134,604 energy credits right? nope still only 24,604.

I tryed opening the mail next to the mini map to get my energy credits from the exchange but theres no option to do so i went to the mail box that u can see in the game and tryed there nope still no option.

I've noticed that when your online it gives it 2 you right away in the game so maby when your off line it bugs out and don't give it to you???

I have this same issue with both my accounts and all my toons both fed and kling. Maby because i'm f2p and not a memeber???

Any thoughts on how to fix this or anything? I put all this into a support ticket but the GM that responded told me he couldn't figure out what my problem/issue was and that i needed to edit my ticket with more info so he could help.

after waiting 24 hours for them to respond i loged in more stuff sold still no energy creds

i tought it spelled out the issue well lol

Last edited by kiaraven; 09-18-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
09-18-2012, 05:51 PM
exchange mail comes to your @whatever handle, but the money from the sale is deposited directly to the specific toon that posted the item for sale.

So, if you posted a shield for sale on the exchange while logged in to joe@stupidhandle, but the item sold while you were playing bob@stupidhandle, you'd see the sale mail, but if you look at bobs inventory, no new money. You'd have to log back in as joe@stupidhandle and look at his inventory to see the money.

Works the same if joe posts, you log out, come back, log in as bob.

Hope that helps.
Ensign
# 3
09-18-2012, 06:14 PM
not realy because even loging in on the toon that was suppost to get the EC's they still don't have it just the same amount as when i loged out from them

but thanks for trying to help at lest lol that was more of a reponse then what i got from the gm's lol
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-18-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaraven View Post
not realy because even loging in on the toon that was suppost to get the EC's they still don't have it just the same amount as when i loged out from them

but thanks for trying to help at lest lol that was more of a reponse then what i got from the gm's lol
Sorry, I tried.

only other thought I have is if you are a F2P player, the 10mil EC cap might be where the problem is.

Also, someone mentioned the other day that there was a bug that anything a f2p player contributes to their fleet bank is also held against thier 10mil EC limit. Not sure if this is true, or if you have put that much in your fleet bank, but if so, that might be the problem.
Ensign
# 5
09-19-2012, 01:15 PM
not in a fleet
and none of my toons have broke 1 mill marker yet for ec's
Ensign
# 6
09-21-2012, 06:30 AM
anyone else got any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Career Officer
# 7
09-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaraven View Post
anyone else got any ideas on how to fix this problem?
Are you sure that you're not 'inadvertently' spending the ECs? As an example, many of the Doff assignments require a EC input to start the mission...