Survivor of Romulus
# 31
09-20-2012, 03:26 PM
We will be opening recruitment for our KDF roleplay and elite PVP fleet soon. I know you've all been waiting for this so keep your eyes on this thread for the KDF link.
Captain
# 32
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrandman View Post
STARFLEET DENTAL

UPDATE: New recruits to Starfleet Dental now get a free Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and 10 million EC to start!

<snip>

Please note there is a mandatory nonrefundable 1 million EC application fee.
Additional fees may be required to join Starfleet Dental
So whats the catch ?

...And where's your real site ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Career Officer
# 33
09-20-2012, 05:26 PM
As much as I'd love to fuel rampant paranoia about the legitimacy of the offer, I will not. This is being done at the behest of a few generous souls in Dental, and they have given their blessing to do this promotion. Think about it, you'd be friends with rich people!
Lt. Commander
# 34
09-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Have to say Starfleet Dental has been as a whole one of the most generous and caring group of people I have ever had the pleasure of doing STF's and Fleet Actions with. You guys are awesome much love!
Ensign
# 35
09-20-2012, 07:42 PM
I was going through a rough patch in my life, and Dental went out of its way to welcome me in, and helped me get myself sorted. Thank you Dental, And Praise Dear Leader!
Lieutenant
# 36
09-21-2012, 12:06 AM
Dental paid my internet bill this month while I was out of work in rehab
Lt. Commander
# 37
09-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
So whats the catch ?

...And where's your real site ?
What do you mean?
Lt. Commander
# 38
09-21-2012, 11:20 AM
I would like to personally thank Butts for allowing me to be his/her spokesperson! It is truly an honor! I would also like to thank him/her for the 50 mil ec and 1 mil dil on behalf of my loyalty! Thanks buddy!
Captain
# 39
09-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeballs View Post
What do you mean?
Just asking about the math- it doesn't add up: submit 1 mil EC, in return for joining get a bugship and 10 Mil EC.

My Grandma used to say 'If it looks too good to be true, it probably is'. So I ask what isn't stated in the OP to guarantee an accepted applicant doesn't immediately leave when he gets his bugship and 10 mil EC.

Yes, I'm interested in joining and I assume the group has a website, right ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Ensign
# 40
09-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Just asking about the math- it doesn't add up: submit 1 mil EC, in return for joining get a bugship and 10 Mil EC.

My Grandma used to say 'If it looks too good to be true, it probably is'. So I ask what isn't stated in the OP to guarantee an accepted applicant doesn't immediately leave when he gets his bugship and 10 mil EC.

Yes, I'm interested in joining and I assume the group has a website, right ?
I'd just like to point out that, free bugship or otherwise, we've never had a single player leave Starfleet Dental in anything less than an amicable fashion. We're confident in our ability to vet potential recruits and we're also confident in our ability to pick the people who are the best fit for our fleet. Once people realise exactly how much camaraderie and helpfulness there is internally, they don't want to leave.

While we receive a steady stream of applications throughout the year, we've seen a marked rise in the number of people asking to join ever since we began this promotion. I'd like to remind everyone that as an experienced fleet full of captains who have been playing for a long time, we are not in a huge hurry to expand our numbers. There are many fleets out there who prioritise quantity over quality. We're not that sort. Please treat your application, if not with the same seriousness, then at least the same decorum, as you would a potential job interview.

I'm sorry if this comes across as perhaps a tad arrogant, but I have to assure you it really isn't intended that way. As you can imagine, we get a lot of rubbish applications from players looking to take our stuff and leave, and it can be very trying at times to deal with all that.