Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
I recently bought a Very Rare Energy Weapons - Cannon DOff from the exchange for quite a bit of EC. Its power is listed as 50% chance to reduce cooldown by 20s. I bound the DOff and gave it a try. To my dissapointment, it is only reducing the cooldown by 10 seconds. I thought 20s would be very unique as it would surpass global cooldown. I tried the blue one as well which states a 15s reduction in cooldown (which would remove ability cooldown). It seems to be doing about 8 seconds of cd reduction. Please fix the doffs so that they work as displayed or make the Very Rare DOff -15s to remove ability cooldown and fix the tooltips.
Thank you
Lieutenant
# 2
08-28-2012, 10:04 AM
There's quite a few doffs and items as well that apparently slipped past quality control when it came time to check that the text matched what they did. Omega Force Hyper-Impulse Engine MK X/XI/XII for example. Text claims a 100% recharge time reduction to slipstream drive. Instead it gives a 50% reduction.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-14-2012, 03:12 AM
As i already wonderd why i get sometimes a 9 second reduction i tested my blue doffs today - indeed, they are not doing what they should do.

It would be ok for me if they changed this for some balancing issues, but they really should fix the description. Before i found this thread I was already thinking about buying a purple one, which would have been a waste of 40mio ec for 1 or 2 seconds.
Lieutenant
# 4 Thanks
09-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks for fixing the tooltip!

Any chance of getting it moved up to 15 seconds in the future?