Captain
# 41
09-21-2012, 12:21 PM
Fair enough, and surprisingly not the attitude I'd expect from a member of a guild so reviled by some posters on this forum. Well done.

I'll certainly consider applying once registration is open again.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Empire Veteran
# 42
09-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Fair enough, and surprisingly not the attitude I'd expect from a member of a guild so reviled by some posters on this forum. Well done.

I'll certainly consider applying once registration is open again.

I can expediate that if you'd like.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead
join date Aug 2008
Career Officer
# 43
09-21-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Fair enough, and surprisingly not the attitude I'd expect from a member of a guild so reviled by some posters on this forum.
Of course it isn't because we actually stand up for ourselves against the rather awful people whom this game unfortunately has attracted. They've been so used to having their way that they don't know what to do when confronted with people like us who don't pay lip service to their brand of e-honor and instead call them out (in appropriate venues) on their actions. They resort to name-calling, straw-mans, silly little honor-duels, and even in a few instances death threats. I wish I were kidding on that last one, but I'm not.

If doing this earns us enmity, then I'm happy being hated because I sleep just fine at night.
Ensign
# 44
09-22-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by immaryn View Post
Of course it isn't because we actually stand up for ourselves against the rather awful people whom this game unfortunately has attracted. They've been so used to having their way that they don't know what to do when confronted with people like us who don't pay lip service to their brand of e-honor and instead call them out (in appropriate venues) on their actions. They resort to name-calling, straw-mans, silly little honor-duels, and even in a few instances death threats. I wish I were kidding on that last one, but I'm not.

If doing this earns us enmity, then I'm happy being hated because I sleep just fine at night.
It is sad really that many people seem to be jealous of our fleet. I really don't understand why so many people hate us, or what we've done to warrant such hate.
Career Officer
# 45
09-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Well trolling people in Drozana I guess.

Personally I find both Dental and E'Rpers detract from the game when trolling or public sexting.

Both of you bore me, one for trolling the other for using the Star Trek Universe as some kind of galactic knocking shop.

The sad truth is your goals and aims wouldn't exist without an enemy. :p

The other sad truth is that it's the means that you get enjoyment from more than the intended aim. Using fire extinguishers and other associated items to grief said Erps is far less efficient but a lot more fun than say filing a report about a member conducting in such TOS breaking public bawdyness.

Better chat moderation in trouble zones would be the way to get rid of public Erpers and indirectly solve your mission aim, whereby allowing this griefer fleet to become something other than a griefer fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 46
09-22-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Both of you bore me, one for trolling the other for using the Star Trek Universe as some kind of galactic knocking shop.
Butts explicitly stated, "We are not here for your entertainment." If you find us entertaining, great.

This fleet has done a fantastic job at keeping the riff-raff out of Drozana. I can finally go there without being pummeled with private messages for sex and the like.

Last edited by cakeballs; 09-22-2012 at 09:03 AM.
Career Officer
# 47
09-22-2012, 09:04 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray

Last edited by askray; 09-22-2012 at 10:58 PM.
Career Officer
# 48
09-22-2012, 01:39 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray

Career Officer
# 49
09-22-2012, 05:25 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~Askray.

Last edited by thisisoverlord; 09-23-2012 at 04:05 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 50
09-22-2012, 10:42 PM