Captain
Now that Mirror Universe alts are really possible now (what with the ships and ISS prefixes), I was wondering if we'd ever get the ability to have multiple costumes for our Bridge Officers like we can for our characters. It's easy enough for me to change my uniform to make my character change into his Mirror counterpart (evil beard and all!), but if I want to make my whole crew into Mirror versions I have to go to the tailor and individually change everyone's uniforms. Same for when I want to switch between TOS, TNG, TNG movie, and 2409 uniforms. It would save a lot of time and effort, and surely can't be that different programming wise from how the costume slot system operates for the player character?

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Captain
# 2
09-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes please! I would love to see this!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
09-21-2012, 02:04 PM
As would I! I'm kind of irked that despite the fact that my tacs on the away team are running around in Omega XI, and I have an engie and a sci in MACO XI kit, I cannot give them the visuals. Or even switch between everyone having the visuals for their sets and a normal uniform for other tasks. But them I'm also irked that my crew insists on wearing a uniform that none of my BOffs wear (they wear Anteres, my BOffs wear a mix of DS9/Film top and WoK trousers).

Tim