Career Officer
# 1491
09-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Gimme a bit still a little sick and need to get my thoughts together.
No worries.
Captain
# 1492
09-21-2012, 03:31 PM
*Dominion forces and those of Starfleet above the colony. The scene is a messy image of quick lights of purple and bright blues, then heavy blues, orange, reddish orange, and a nearly white lights. Like a old style painting bleeding through the canvas. As far as the battle goes it is a deadlock, the new shielding and frame work giving the Federation the edge in defending the area. The dominion are using the same type of weaponry. Admiral Bat'rak is furious.*

Bat'rak: This is a complete farce we need reenforcements to push them back.

Tactical: The right wing of the fleet is being overrun.

Bat'rak: To the nine hells with those old ships... They can't defend themselves. What is that Captain doing? *Curses* Send in a couple ships and fighters to drive the Dominion back.

*Starbase 41 ruins.*

*Val is observing the galaxy map showing the Dominion invasion. The terminal body of Cortana is not around*

Val: Cortana what do you think so far?
Career Officer
# 1493
09-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
*Dominion forces and those of Starfleet above the colony. The scene is a messy image of quick lights of purple and bright blues, then heavy blues, orange, reddish orange, and a nearly white lights. Like a old style painting bleeding through the canvas. As far as the battle goes it is a deadlock, the new shielding and frame work giving the Federation the edge in defending the area. The dominion are using the same type of weaponry. Admiral Bat'rak is furious.*

Bat'rak: This is a complete farce we need reenforcements to push them back.

Tactical: The right wing of the fleet is being overrun.

Bat'rak: To the nine hells with those old ships... They can't defend themselves. What is that Captain doing? *Curses* Send in a couple ships and fighters to drive the Dominion back.

*Starbase 41 ruins.*

*Val is observing the galaxy map showing the Dominion invasion. The terminal body of Cortana is not around*

Val: Cortana what do you think so far?
Cortana: I am not sure I'm monitoring the situation. It is not to surprising after recen events. The romulans have sent in ships as well.
Captain
# 1494
09-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cortana: I am not sure I'm monitoring the situation. It is not to surprising after recen events. The romulans have sent in ships as well.
Val: Hmm. I think entering a conflict with the Dominion should not be taken lightly Still they need to be reenforced. The Romulan front is doing well, but I am afraid the Dominion are not focusing on them.

By the way what else are you doing?
Captain
# 1495
09-21-2012, 08:36 PM
*Battle over the Federation colony for the Allied forces with the arrival of the Romulans is now no longer a stretch to say an Allied Victory. *

Admiral Bat'rak: I never would have thought I would see the Romulans help me out or the Federation for that matter.
Career Officer
# 1496
09-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Val: Hmm. I think entering a conflict with the Dominion should not be taken lightly Still they need to be reenforced. The Romulan front is doing well, but I am afraid the Dominion are not focusing on them.

Mostly ministering station repairs and reports of the dominion battles. Why.
Career Officer
# 1497
09-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Quote:
*Battle over the Federation colony for the Allied forces with the arrival of the Romulans is now no longer a stretch to say an Allied Victory. *

Admiral Bat'rak: I never would have thought I would see the Romulans help me out or the Federation for that matter.
As a group of Romulan ships arrive they begin attacking the enemy forces. The task force is made up of 50 Romulan ships including two schimitars.

Romulan commander: we are sorry we couldn't arrive sooner. We will try to take some of te heat off of your ships. The schimitars begin firing while cloaked and the Romulan fleet engages the dominion forces.

Sb41.

Sre'Tra looks over te battle report seeing that the Romulan ships arrived he know the dominion will be stopped here but for how long. The dominion. Has had a long time to build and strengthen itself.
Career Officer
# 1498
09-21-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:

Cortana: no they aren't going after te romulans. It is odd that they would just attack a federation colony. If they are going to wage full war we need to solidify the alliance of at least the three major powers immediately. And as many others as we can.
Captain
# 1499
09-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Mostly ministering station repairs and reports of the dominion battles. Why.
Val: It would have been logical that yourself and Captain Dorman have been spending time together more often. The man is quite a tortured individual but there is potential in him. His newtype potential is vast and is quite sane.
Captain
# 1500
09-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Quote:
As a group of Romulan ships arrive they begin attacking the enemy forces. The task force is made up of 50 Romulan ships including two schimitars.

Romulan commander: we are sorry we couldn't arrive sooner. We will try to take some of te heat off of your ships. The schimitars begin firing while cloaked and the Romulan fleet engages the dominion forces.

Sb41.

Sre'Tra looks over te battle report seeing that the Romulan ships arrived he know the dominion will be stopped here but for how long. The dominion. Has had a long time to build and strengthen itself.
*The Battle has is over, but the vessels of the Federation that have not yet been updated and refitted were destroyed.