Captain
# 1011
09-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
NEVER. HAPPENED. understand?
All too well, it's like Silent's are all around
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Captain
# 1012
09-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Episode 732 - Enterprise - "These Are the Voyages..." - 05/13/2005

Enjoy!

NOTE: Sadly, this episode marks the end of our journey through Enterprise and WOW was it a great one! Starting tomorrow, we will finish the movie era with Nemesis and then Star Trek (2009). And after that, the Journey will be complete Mixed emotions, but it's been an amazing ride I hope you'll stick around these final two days. /tear
Sunday, and the journey will be over. Until then, enjoy watching a Sovereign class use ramming speed on a Scimitar
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Starfleet Veteran
# 1013
09-22-2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Episode 732 - Enterprise - "These Are the Voyages..." - 05/13/2005

Enjoy!

NOTE: Sadly, this episode marks the end of our journey through Enterprise and WOW was it a great one! Starting tomorrow, we will finish the movie era with Nemesis and then Star Trek (2009). And after that, the Journey will be complete Mixed emotions, but it's been an amazing ride I hope you'll stick around these final two days. /tear
My understanding is that you were not heavily into Star Trek originally. If this is the case how has this journey impacted you view of it?
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1014
09-22-2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
My understanding is that you were not heavily into Star Trek originally. If this is the case how has this journey impacted you view of it?
Whaaaa??? LOL I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8), but never caught every episode of every series until now. I've seen many episodes here and there as they replayed on TV (before the days of Netflix and iTunes), though.

This Journey has impacted my view immensely. I know so much more now than I did 2 years ago, and have even more love for the franchise after experiencing it back to back (almost) everyday. I'm really going to miss this daily project, but I guess that just means I should start from the beginning and do it all over again

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 1015
09-22-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8),
Thanks for making me feel old here. I was starting college when Voyager premiered.

I think the best line out of the whole "These Are the Voyages" episode of Enterprise was Trip's comment about it being a heck of a run.

[Insert my personal opinion that the comment was the only redeeming aspect of that episode. Thank you Pocket Books for "fixing" that episode]

Matt
Commander
# 1016
09-22-2012, 05:53 AM
I sill wach them now and they are still good to wach.
Empire Veteran
# 1017
09-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I wish netflix had all of the movies I'd love to be able to do a rewatch of all the movies TOS and TNG its just a shame DS9 and Voyager never got their movie... I am guessing if there was to be any it would be the aftermath aka STO
Lt. Commander
# 1018
09-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Well put it this way we don't have 2 movies we have 3; we just only can watch the first 2 movies back to back then Star Trek: Into Darkness here on May 17th 2013. Just a way of thinking on the positive side.

Career Officer
# 1019
09-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Quote:
Whaaaa??? LOL I've been into ST since Voyager premiered (I was 8), but never caught every episode of every series until now. I've seen many episodes here and there as they replayed on TV (before the days of Netflix and iTunes), though.

This Journey has impacted my view immensely. I know so much more now than I did 2 years ago, and have even more love for the franchise after experiencing it back to back (almost) everyday. I'm really going to miss this daily project, but I guess that just means I should start from the beginning and do it all over again

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Did you include the TOS animated series in your runthrough? If not, you hav 24 more 30 minute (well 22 minute run time) episodes to go through. You could also tack on the TOS and TNG feature films.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Rihannsu
# 1020
09-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Quote:
There are plenty of other great sc-fi shows to get through. You might not want to post about it as its not start trek but i often decide to rewatch all babylon 5, farscape, battlestar galactica etc etc after ive not seen them for a while.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission