Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 PvE STF Leaver Penalty Bug
09-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Every time I do cure space (elite or normal) and we SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE the mission, I warp out and I cant join cues for another hour because of the penalty. I do PvE all the time, and this just all of a sudden started happening to me. 4 times it has done it, and its getting really annoying because I have to wait an hour before joining any cues. I haven't tested any other PvE missions to see if the same thing has happened.

Anyone else have this problem?
Ensign
# 2
09-22-2012, 01:52 AM
I just had my entire group leave The Cure (Ground) so I'm standing there and I can't leave the group by clicking on my portrat and if I try and beam out, the game tells me I'm going to get a leaver penality for 1 hour! This is stupid! Fix this so I can leave a group like this and re-queue immediately.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
09-22-2012, 01:58 AM
is this for the one particular mission or ALL the queues?

because if it is just the one mission then that is normal for everyone and has been for along time.

if its ALL the queues then it could be a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lieutenant
# 4 button
09-22-2012, 03:43 AM
Don't use the "Warp Out" button by the mini map... you will get the penalty. Leave using the "Leave Map" pop up. First person to leave map before 15min gets a penalty (disconnects do not count). After 15min you should be able to leave without penalty (pug groups). The real bug is the penalty box popping up even though no penalty will be given.