Commander
# 11
09-22-2012, 10:33 AM
And here I was thinking there was another broken skill/power. Because for my main toon, abandon ship has never worked.

Also, I ran into Veritas in his big stompy decepticon.

What's your name over there Mini? I'll add you to my social list, which grows every day with STO refugees. Glad to hear your working a lot too.
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update
Career Officer
# 12
09-22-2012, 12:36 PM
By the time they finally get round to giving PVP the treatment it's so starved of, there won't be anyone left to enjoy it.
Empire Veteran
# 13
09-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Sorry to see you go Mini, good luck out there!

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here
Lt. Commander
# 14
09-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepleasuredome View Post
And here I was thinking there was another broken skill/power. Because for my main toon, abandon ship has never worked.

Also, I ran into Veritas in his big stompy decepticon.

What's your name over there Mini? I'll add you to my social list, which grows every day with STO refugees. Glad to hear your working a lot too.
MoJomo

i been straight pugging it and have no firends in the game. i spent most of my time there fighting player vs pc, trying to tweak the gfz settings to run on my ancient dual core.

but hell i can get 45 fps!

with all graphics settings user.cfg edited off and a whopping 500x200 resolution :0

but it was never about the shinies was it? always about the killshot. anyhoo i will always be a arc based space combat fan, and this game is the best at it right now. soon time for another fix. be well gents die with honor. ggs
Commander
# 15
09-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Nuuuuuu!!! ppp
Commander
# 16
09-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
MoJomo

i been straight pugging it and have no firends in the game. i spent most of my time there fighting player vs pc, trying to tweak the gfz settings to run on my ancient dual core.

with all graphics settings user.cfg edited off and a whopping 500x200 resolution :0

but it was never about the shinies was it? always about the killshot. anyhoo i will always be a arc based space combat fan, and this game is the best at it right now. soon time for another fix. be well gents die with honor. ggs
Friend invite sent.
Arawn & Ihasa
OP *is* the new balance, whether you know it or not! Gecko says so.
Season 7 - Exodus, available online. U buy nao!
http://seekingalpha.com/article/7382...-latest-update
Empire Veteran
# 17
09-22-2012, 07:21 PM
Noooooooooooo! Dont go.

You will be missed dude.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 18
09-22-2012, 09:01 PM
ggs mini, ggs.
Banned
# 19
09-22-2012, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
MoJomo

Invite Sent
Captain
# 20
09-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Eh...in my limited free time I'm trying to finish the marvelous Skyrim...I'm torn to pieces in this game, now also the battle mechs...and my pride will go down to zero...
yay skyrim!

i have about 5 different toons all above level20 i think. one is like 34 or something.

great game.