Community Moderator
# 1 Question about Marauder set
09-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Can anyone tell me whether the pieces of the Ferengi Marauder set (from the Lobi store) can be used on any ship, or only on the D'Kora?
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 2
09-21-2012, 10:56 AM
They can be used on any ship, but like the Jem'Hadar set, some of the set bonuses only work with the D'Kora.
Community Moderator
# 3
09-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Thanks for the answer!

I think I'll just keep saving my Lobi for now.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Career Officer
# 4
09-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Specifically, the first two bonuses- Sector Space Tycoon (20% discount from space freighters) and A Lifetime of Experience (10% CXP boost while in space) apply to any ship you equip the items on.

The third bonus- Friends in High Places (summons a ship with special doff assignments) only functions on a D'Kora, just like how Victory is Life only works when you use the Jem'Hadar set on a JHAS or Galor.