Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 21
I need some help making Misha collins (Actor) in character creator if someone can help me that would be great. Here is a side view

http://www.tvequals.com/wp-content/u...09-520x372.jpg

Here is a front view

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...00-500-290.jpg

I don't have much in credits but I can give you 55k for helping me.

What you can do is make it on character creator screenshot the bars you used and give it to me.

Please I beg you for help :<
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,103
# 2
09-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Hmmmm.... Shouldn't be too difficult. When I get my new computer this week I'll give it a try.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 21
# 3
09-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Hmmmm.... Shouldn't be too difficult. When I get my new computer this week I'll give it a try.
Okay thanks. dont forget about me :<
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 812
# 4
09-22-2012, 09:14 PM
I don't want to burst your bubble, but that might violate the ToS.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,103
# 5
09-22-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
I don't want to burst your bubble, but that might violate the ToS.
With all the Yoda's, Predators, and Sith running around, you think a fairly obscure actor is going to Violate the Terms of Service? -_-
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 692
# 6
09-23-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
With all the Yoda's, Predators, and Sith running around, you think a fairly obscure actor is going to Violate the Terms of Service? -_-
Well, he's a real person, and they're not.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Ensign
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 21
# 7
09-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Its not going to violate any TOS.

I have no idea what your smoking but I want some.

not like i am asking for a nude patch (Which does violate the tos). lol. You silly silly children. center don't worry about it. it doesn't violate any TOS. people seem to like jumping on that ship though.

You can do it center no problem add me in game dean@queenofcards
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 106
# 8
09-23-2012, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcards View Post
Its not going to violate any TOS.

I have no idea what your smoking but I want some.

not like i am asking for a nude patch (Which does violate the tos). lol. You silly silly children. center don't worry about it. it doesn't violate any TOS. people seem to like jumping on that ship though.

You can do it center no problem add me in game dean@queenofcards
i saw someone with the name justin bieber after claiming one of those lock box ships yesterday while i was doing kdf mirror event. that is already a violation of the terms of service, i did not get around to reporting it.

Read up terms of service;
10B
11D
and then read up rule 12. if Justin bieber himself wanted to protect his name and complained then PWE would be the one who would get punished for this because each account is held by PWE as the owners, we are the people who rent these accounts out for use. like any company that wants to avoid problems, PWE would have these players rename their characters accordingly.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 948
# 9
09-23-2012, 03:10 AM
Justin Bieber is a PVPer and his toons look nothing like the actual Justin Bieber. Lay off his case. He's a RPer who hangs out in Drozana to look at orion women.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 121
# 10
09-23-2012, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcards View Post
I need some help making Misha collins (Actor) in character creator if someone can help me that would be great. Here is a side view

http://www.tvequals.com/wp-content/u...09-520x372.jpg

Here is a front view

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...00-500-290.jpg

I don't have much in credits but I can give you 55k for helping me.

What you can do is make it on character creator screenshot the bars you used and give it to me.

Please I beg you for help :<
I don't see why you would not rather make a Deferi , but I'll give it a try today. I don't need any reward for it, I like a challenge. But the result is probably going to be dissapointing anyway. There are too many limits in the creation options. We'll see.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 AM.