Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Elite Space Weapons
09-22-2012, 01:20 PM
I know that we will need a couple of months to get there, but today i stumbled upon this thread regarding elite fleet ground weapons: basically it's only phasers for fed and only disruptors for kdf.
Luckily this game has not ground PvP (yes, it's dead Jim) and for this reason the lack of variety in ground weapons in my opinion is not a problem.
BUT it could be a real problem is the same decision is made on space weapons.
Can Borticus or someone else share with us details about the fleet elite space weapons?
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by francescos772 View Post
I know that we will need a couple of months to get there, but today i stumbled upon this thread regarding elite fleet ground weapons: basically it's only phasers for fed and only disruptors for kdf.
Luckily this game has not ground PvP (yes, it's dead Jim) and for this reason the lack of variety in ground weapons in my opinion is not a problem.
Can Borticus or someone else share with us details about the fleet elite space weapons?
The space weapons are sick, the ground stuff isn't to bad either especially the Armor.

To give you an idea I run the quad disruptor's and the Fleet MK XII weapons well cannons anyway are 1 point or there abouts behind the quads.

If you want to have a look for your self just find somebody who has these things unlocked and ask for an invitation so you can have a sticky beak.

I don't pvp much in the public arena I much prefer to play within our fleet with private match's so its fun and not a "flaming rage contest" like the public arena tends to be plus we have the added bonus of discussing our ship builds and so forth in all its a very fun and pleasurable way of doing pvp well I think so anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-23-2012, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariseabove View Post
The space weapons are sick, the ground stuff isn't to bad either especially the Armor.

To give you an idea I run the quad disruptor's and the Fleet MK XII weapons well cannons anyway are 1 point or there abouts behind the quads.

If you want to have a look for your self just find somebody who has these things unlocked and ask for an invitation so you can have a sticky beak.

I don't pvp much in the public arena I much prefer to play within our fleet with private match's so its fun and not a "flaming rage contest" like the public arena tends to be plus we have the added bonus of discussing our ship builds and so forth in all its a very fun and pleasurable way of doing pvp well I think so anyway.
I don't think that someone unlocked them yet.
I'm talking about ELITE fleet space weapons, not ADVANCED fleet space weapons.
Elite fleet space weapons unlock at T5 i think.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
09-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Who says its dead?
Every time I que for the ground que it pops and
i get in matches that are 5v5 or more and most of the people on my friends
list are ground pvpers and that list is big, so its not dead!
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-23-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
I don't think that someone unlocked them yet.
I'm talking about ELITE fleet space weapons, not ADVANCED fleet space weapons.
Elite fleet space weapons unlock at T5 i think.
Actually our fleet and a lot of other Fleets have MK XII Ultra Rare Space weapons unlocked and as I said before they are sick.

EDIT: I just had a little looky around for these Advanced weapons your talking about,

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=23

Our Fleet have them unlocked and they unlock at Engineer Tier 2 NOT 5

Last edited by ariseabove; 09-23-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Actually our fleet and a lot of other Fleets have MK XII Ultra Rare Space weapons unlocked and as I said before they are sick.

EDIT: I just had a little looky around for these Advanced weapons your talking about,

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=23

Our Fleet have them unlocked and they unlock at Engineer Tier 2 NOT 5
I think you are a little confused...

ADVANCED SPACE WEAPONS: unlock at Tier 2
ELITE SPACE WEAPONS: unlock at Tier 5

My question is about elite space weapons, that for sure nobody has unlocked yet.
But some people has unlocked elite GROUND weapon (that unlocks at Tier 3) and discovered that there are only phasers and disruptors.
My question is: it will be the same for elite SPACE weapons?

Last edited by francescos772; 09-23-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
09-23-2012, 01:54 PM
Lulzground pvp was never really alive, therefore it cannot be dead.
Nerf Klinks, Buff Rommies
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
09-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldo1raine View Post
Lulzground pvp was never really alive, therefore it cannot be dead.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...84836755_n.jpg

10v10

this is dead i guess
<a href=http://www.facebook.com/at.cakuzma target=_blank>Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page</a>
Real Join Date: 2009
Shai'la Thunderbird's Facebook Page
Lt. Commander
# 9
09-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Quote:
I think you are a little confused...

ADVANCED SPACE WEAPONS: unlock at Tier 2
ELITE SPACE WEAPONS: unlock at Tier 5
Lol My bad......off to go look up them tier 5 weapons.
Empire Veteran
# 10
09-24-2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Lol My bad......off to go look up them tier 5 weapons.
I'd actually be interested to know how close anybody is to hitting T5 anything. Most of the fleets you hear about are working on T4 something (normally military) but then again the real PvE farmers would undoubtedly be further along than any PvP fleet I believe.

Support a KDF equivalent to the Vesta Here