Empire Veteran
# 1781
09-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by briitta View Post
The other day I watched the rain fall from the sky, the droplets seemed so big. Do you ever get that, those big droplets, and a bit blueish?
Welcome biitta.

Yes, I was driving in Texas last month and the rain came down so hard that I could not see the road in front of me even at 30mph. They were huge drops.

Wish I was not a schedule so I could have pulled over and appreciated it more.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Captain
# 1782
09-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
The other day I watched the rain fall from the sky, the droplets seemed so big. Do you ever get that, those big droplets, and a bit blueish?
Speaking of rain, I've always wondered what it would be like to pilot a Galaxy-Class sized ship through a gas giant. I wish we could have a mission like that in STO.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Lieutenant
# 1783
09-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Speaking of rain, I've always wondered what it would be like to pilot a Galaxy-Class sized ship through a gas giant. I wish we could have a mission like that in STO.
That would be impossible, there are no windscreen wipers on a Starship.
Captain
# 1784
09-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
That would be impossible, there are no windscreen wipers on a Starship.
Warp-Speed Air Dry!
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Empire Veteran
# 1785
09-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Aww but there is no air in space.

Would a nebula do it?
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Lieutenant
# 1786
09-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Aww but there is no air in space.

Would a nebula do it?
What are you suggesting? First fly to a gas cloud, get the windows wet, and then fly through a nebula to dry them?
Empire Veteran
# 1787
09-23-2012, 03:22 PM
It'd never work 'cause the nebula could just make the ship dirty, but it was fun speculating.
They taste the same.
Captain
# 1788
09-23-2012, 03:30 PM
True... but you could always fly really close to a star.

Empire Veteran
# 1789
09-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Now that would get you dry.
They taste the same.
Career Officer
# 1790
09-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Speaking of Z giving stuff. I would say the bulk of my decent BO's, from Saurian's to Lethean's all came from Z. About 5 minutes ago, I got a Borg Medical Analyzer kit in my mail from Z also. I may have passed one Z's way quite some time ago but I now have one again for when I finish my Fed Alt Sci. [=

Although I tend to be the one hosting the TFBB, that is Z's thing and I am happy to help out. Casual PvP for those who couldn't care if they were the best or the worst. It's all about fun and that is the type of PvP STO needs more of. Some of the play styles like today's Kirk Style Hand-to-Hand Combat have had a lot of thought put into their rules. STO's Dev Team could learn a heck of a lot from the matches we run weekly.

One of the best things about this thread that people tend to say time and time again is, people in here are friends. That really says something good about this thread and I am happy to say, I wouldn't have my favorite person in the whole wide world to enjoy if it wasn't for this game, the Ten Forward area of the STO boards, and the TenForwardForum in-game chat. I have also enjoyed the lots of great 10ites this game has introduced me to. This group isn't as small as most think either. Most sadly feel pushed away from the STO boards.