Captain
# 11
08-19-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
I thought that Morn's primary gag was that we never actually get to hear him speaking?
I think someone missed the joke....

But yes Hart, holo leeta is one of the many many things I would change about DS9...
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 12
09-23-2012, 03:11 PM
No way!

Leeta is a sweetheart and she must stay! I talk to her every day and if she leaves, I am going to throw myself out of my airlock.

A shame she is married to that Ferengi (and is not real).
Banned
# 13
09-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonnehart View Post
I think so. She speaks all the time while I'm trying to play Dabo. I think Morn would be a lot better to listen to. And I have no idea why Quark added a holo of her to the game... I bet the real deal isn't as bad...

Yes... I've been told that I can turn down ALL my audio, but I like the atmosphere that is Quark's bar and it makes playing Dabo enjoyable. Then Leeta's voice breaks my train of thought.

But I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Who else thinks Leeta is annoying?
Go into audio optios and turn voice volume all the way down that's what I did.
Career Officer
# 14
09-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Ehm, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't voice volume the volume control for voice-chat? That wouldn't have any effect on Leeta.

Who yes, is extremely annoying. A disable vocal subroutines checkbox on the dabo wheel would definately be on my x-mas list. Still wouldn't stop her from squawking through the walls at you, though, while you're strolling along the promenade.
Reave
Banned
# 15
09-23-2012, 06:01 PM
I really couldn't care less that:

Dabo with Lita is a licensed product of Quark Enterprises

She misses Rom (How can a hologram miss someone anyway? It can't be a sentient hologram like the Doctor if Quark bought it then it'll be cheap rubbish.)
Lt. Commander
# 16
09-24-2012, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaapi View Post
No way!

Leeta is a sweetheart and she must stay! I talk to her every day and if she leaves, I am going to throw myself out of my airlock.

A shame she is married to that Ferengi (and is not real).
I wouldn't throw myself out of the airlock (I mean, how balanced would THAT be?), but I do agree Leeta is getting a bit of a raw deal here.

Maybe I'm more tolerant, but I spent hours doing Dabo with her (I admit I used an auto-clicker a lot of the time), and I found the conversation with her quite pleasant.

Maybe she just doesn't like some of you, so she doesn't really strike up a conversation, as she did with me?