Career Officer
# 21
09-22-2012, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
sad to say but i havent been around lately. im a nobody so no big need for a dramatic tsi style i quit type thread. All i know is it was fun times this game, and maybe more fun times to be had. i got called back to work so much less game time anyhow. there is a great chess mmo i been playing. you guys need to go try checkwarrior pawnline, if u cash my drift

Anyways Ill keep my eyes peeled but seems like Minimax's glory days are long gone. Maybe next time theyll add somehting better than chair GUI

peace peeps have osme big pvps ill be there in spirit
Mini, Sad to see this... and also just realized what your post is about... I'll miss your "big PVP" announcement onopvp... Rurik "of" the Damned wishes you much luck (even if he's very sad...), wherever that would be! At least I hope I'll see you in "checkwarrior". I'm prom3theus there, same I used to be on STO forum before pwe merge. Good luck my friend, hope to see some min-maxes from you from short range misiles, since they don't have tricobalts there! Take care!
Hear! Sons of Kahless
Hear! Daughters too.
The blood of battle washes clean.
The Warrior brave and true.
We fight, we love, and then we kill...
Captain
# 22
09-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emoejoe View Post
sad to say but i havent been around lately. im a nobody so no big need for a dramatic tsi style i quit type thread. All i know is it was fun times this game, and maybe more fun times to be had. i got called back to work so much less game time anyhow. there is a great chess mmo i been playing. you guys need to go try checkwarrior pawnline, if u cash my drift

Anyways Ill keep my eyes peeled but seems like Minimax's glory days are long gone. Maybe next time theyll add somehting better than chair GUI

peace peeps have osme big pvps ill be there in spirit
I'll miss popping u in Ker'rat mini

I'm sure you wil be back someday.
Banned
# 23
09-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueprom3theus View Post
Mini, Sad to see this... and also just realized what your post is about... I'll miss your "big PVP" announcement onopvp... Rurik "of" the Damned wishes you much luck (even if he's very sad...), wherever that would be! At least I hope I'll see you in "checkwarrior". I'm prom3theus there, same I used to be on STO forum before pwe merge. Good luck my friend, hope to see some min-maxes from you from short range misiles, since they don't have tricobalts there! Take care!
Invite Sent.
Starfleet Veteran
# 24
09-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thishorizon View Post
yay skyrim!

i have about 5 different toons all above level20 i think. one is like 34 or something.

great game.
I hope you know Skyrim Nexus and, among many other wonderful mods, Caliente Body...ahem...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto
F E D - Fighting Evul Drunkards
Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'noS once and for all!
Lt. Commander
# 25
09-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Farewell Mini, from now on the
decloack->stun->pewpew->tricobalt sequence will be known as the "minimax manouver"
Captain
# 26
09-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Cheers. Sad to see you leave.

Dang another one.
Banned
# 27
09-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers View Post
Cheers. Sad to see you leave.

Dang another one.