Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120909a.10

General
  • Updated the NPC pathing on several missions:
    • Stranded in Space: USS Azura
    • Barge of the Dead
    • Shrine of Kahless
    • Deep Space K-7
  • Resolved an issue where players would not immediately receive their Transwarp powers from gaining Diplomacy or Marauder levels.
  • Resolved an issue which prevented players that had not spent all of their skill points from receiving Diplomacy or Marauder transwarp abilities.
  • The Acid Horta Hatchling no longer thinks it's made of crystal.
Empire Veteran
# 2
09-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Yay for the fixes and diplomacy transwarps.

Now I must ask, what's the status on a KAGE fix? I must haz my armor.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 3
09-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post

Agreed!,
made a new toon and got to level 50 in time for kage to break >.<
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
09-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Yay for the fixes and diplomacy transwarps.

Assuming you mean Khitomer Accord ground, QA is looking at a potential resolution for that soon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-24-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
  • Resolved an issue where players would not immediately receive their Transwarp powers from gaining Diplomacy or Marauder levels.
  • Resolved an issue which prevented players that had not spent all of their skill points from receiving Diplomacy or Marauder transwarp abilities.
So still nothing about the Tier 4 "Marauders" outfit for KDF?
Figures.
This is not as good as it used to be...
Captain
# 6
09-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Assuming you mean Khitomer Accord ground, QA is looking at a potential resolution for that soon.
If it helps the problem seems to be that the borg at transporting into the 'Shield room' later in the map,

Also an unusual bug happens if you use "/stuck" and have engineering drones about, they get transported into the room too >.> (i got stuck in my own cover shield used the command and my drones and shield vanished to the shield room)
Cryptic Studios Team
# 7
09-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
If it helps the problem seems to be that the borg at transporting into the 'Shield room' later in the map,

Also an unusual bug happens if you use "/stuck" and have engineering drones about, they get transported into the room too >.> (i got stuck in my own cover shield used the command and my drones and shield vanished to the shield room)
Thanks for the info. We actually know what's causing it--bad pathing data.
We've got the path-finding drones working through all our maps as quickly as possible to catch all these issues, and we're also manually fixing several of them, which you can see in the patch notes for this build.
Empire Veteran
# 8
09-24-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Yup I meant Khitomer Accord Ground sorry, thanks for the response.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 9
09-24-2012, 06:15 PM
whats the status of the shootermode problem?
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
09-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the info. We actually know what's causing it--bad pathing data.
We've got the path-finding drones working through all our maps as quickly as possible to catch all these issues, and we're also manually fixing several of them, which you can see in the patch notes for this build.
I take it this is the same issue that is related to the NPC's and/or away team members warping thru walls/floors/ceilings and either dying or becoming stuck in terrain/geometry that is affecting most if not all ground missions currently? Yea I am praying this one gets resolved soon as it's currently a game breaker on several missions not allowing people to progress with storylines I.E. The Gates of Gre'thor where you can't even get thru the first gate.

One thing I would like to ask is this also related to the issue of the comet in Night of the Comet not appearing/not breaking up properly and causing that mission to fail also? As it seems unique that it's a space mission and space items with the problem as so far it seems like the issue has been confined to ground missions.