Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
# 11
09-24-2012, 12:35 AM
VA Sichoozoo has a bit of a gambling problem. He's spent nearly 500,000 EC playing dabo in between STF missions.
Lt. Commander
# 12
09-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Captain Greza has a doughnut addiction, and she likes do dance on random consoles.

(Or a pig)

Sorry if my English is bad.
Career Officer
# 13
09-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Amuro is addicted to mecha anime, alongside whisky and rum. He also has a habit of using an airlock as a makeshift cannon. Haven't identified what gets used as ammo yet
Ikuzo, Trombe!
Career Officer
# 14
09-24-2012, 10:01 AM
My Captain used to have a little bit of a Dabo! addiction, but he's since kicked it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Ensign
# 15
09-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Commander Moira Elayne Stern, native of Cardiff, Wales, has several 'finer things' in life she prefers:

- A good stout beer. None of that Ferengi swill, that's only fit for Cardies and gingers. Conversely, she also enjoys a good rotgut distilled product, and has figured out how to make a warp coil do unnatural things to the distillation process.
- Classical music from the late Twentieth/early 21st century period. Rush, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Led Zeppelin, The Grateful Dead, Bob Seger, the Rolling Stones, et al. "Ye kin keep tha' posh bollocks in yer own music library, Ensign. Battlestations!" *Ship's t'annoy starts playing "Immigrant Song"*
- Being a compulsive tinkerer, it is very important to never let this captain get bored. If she does, no replicator onboard is safe...
Ensign
# 16
09-24-2012, 01:21 PM
my captian has a little bit of an alcohol addiction with bloodwine and has multiple barrels of it in his quarters.
Community Moderator
# 17
09-24-2012, 04:55 PM
My Captain is addicted to being AWESOME.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
# 18
09-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
My Captain is addicted to being AWESOME.
Every starsihip captain has this (whether they publickly acknowledge it or not). How else do they get to sit in the captain's chair and be in command of so many people?
Commander
# 19
09-24-2012, 08:01 PM
I am NOT addicted to [Large Hypo]. I can quit ANY TIME I WANT.

T.T
Captain
# 20
09-24-2012, 08:18 PM
Voporak is addicted to playing with his gambling device and petting his fleet tribble. My friend Twelve is addicted and obsessed with making a warp core in a box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)