Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
# 11
09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangervegas View Post
I take it this is the same issue that is related to the NPC's and/or away team members warping thru walls/floors/ceilings and either dying or becoming stuck in terrain/geometry that is affecting most if not all ground missions currently? Yea I am praying this one gets resolved soon as it's currently a game breaker on several missions not allowing people to progress with storylines I.E. The Gates of Gre'thor where you can't even get thru the first gate.

One thing I would like to ask is this also related to the issue of the comet in Night of the Comet not appearing/not breaking up properly and causing that mission to fail also? As it seems unique that it's a space mission and space items with the problem as so far it seems like the issue has been confined to ground missions.
Space maps do not use path data like ground maps, so this is unlikely to have a role in Night of the Comet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
09-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Space maps do not use path data like ground maps, so this is unlikely to have a role in Night of the Comet.
Hey - good to see you posting again. Hope you are feeling better.
Career Officer
# 13
09-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Speaking of space maps, I ran Diplomatic Orders tonight and the support ships for the end fight with the Undine ship lost their way so I had to take him on alone. Luckily i was running this on a VA ENG with the Regent so it was actually a lot of fun. I got him down to about 50% hull and bored with it lured the undine over to where the starfleet ships were piking out. They eventually helped me kill the Undine and it completed but at level this would be a killer.
Republic Veteran
# 14
09-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.20.20120909a.10

General
  • Updated the NPC pathing on several missions:
    • Stranded in Space: USS Azura
    • Barge of the Dead
    • Shrine of Kahless
    • Deep Space K-7
  • Resolved an issue where players would not immediately receive their Transwarp powers from gaining Diplomacy or Marauder levels.
  • Resolved an issue which prevented players that had not spent all of their skill points from receiving Diplomacy or Marauder transwarp abilities.
  • The Acid Horta Hatchling no longer thinks it's made of crystal.

No fix for the Romulan plasma-weapon issues that plauge the Romulan missions? I for one am highly amused by ping-pong plasma but it really really should be fixed.
Career Officer
# 15
09-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by targpetz101 View Post
So still nothing about the Tier 4 "Marauders" outfit for KDF?
Figures.
The reward BOFF costume is still bugged as well..... the last the Dev team even acknowledged this bug was Jan 16th, 2012... When we were told "Top People were on this"

Which is why I defend Ferengi's when people accuse Cryptic of being Ferengi's. Ferengi's wouldn't ignore 20% profit (20% is what they say is the KDF playerbase)
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Empire Veteran
# 16
09-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Glad you are doing better... Hopefully

I did get a proto body armor in KA today though

Temporary KA walkthrough:

Brings lot of Engineers...

Drop lots of transphasic bombs and chroniton mine barriers...

Repeat for about 20 minutes straight...

Kill the boss...

Have team meet in the console room...

Repeat bomb and mine method on all the thousands of borg inside the room

Collect your random loot bag
Lt. Commander
# 17
09-25-2012, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
No fix for the Romulan plasma-weapon issues that plauge the Romulan missions? I for one am highly amused by ping-pong plasma but it really really should be fixed.

Hey now, i find it quite entertaining that the Romulan BoP's can determine if I am their enemy or their comrades are. Who am I to complain when they are shooting their own ships. makes my job easier and saves on Ammo lmao
Career Officer
# 18
09-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by targpetz101 View Post
So still nothing about the Tier 4 "Marauders" outfit for KDF?
Figures.
I know, I'm also really wanting this fixed too.
Marauder Bridge Officers long standing issues are being looked at at last. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 19
09-25-2012, 03:53 AM
Keeping your enemies closer is still busted. Moved one of my chars over to specifically test this and the BOFFs are still warping instantly.
Lt. Commander
# 20
09-25-2012, 04:59 AM
FYI: The camera bug (supposebly fixed over a month ago) still exists.

It does not happen all the time now (only while changing instances - probably due to warp-out/warp-in animations?).

It is, however, now even harder to fix as when you change camera views back, it ignores the setting the first time you set it back to it's original setting.

So you are forced to do this each time it happens:

1. esc (when it works)->options->controls
2. set the cam manually to free (so it matches what it actually is already set to)
3. hit OK to exit the options menu and set the new setting.
4. esc (when it works)->options->controls
5. set cam to chase again.
6. hit OK to exit the options menu and set the new setting.
7. esc (when it works)->options->controls (again because the 1st attempt doesnt work)
8. set cam to chase again. (again because the 1st attempt doesnt work)
9. hit OK to exit the options menu and set the new setting. (again because the 1st attempt doesnt work)

This is *cough* highly inconvenient in battle (or on respawns).

1 month old (ignored???) bug report here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=357061

This is our view of the complete game people, not some some vanity pet or minor quest bug we can always wait and play later...
>>> UniqueOne - Providing you with easy PVP kills since Feb 2012 <<<

Last edited by realuniqueone; 09-25-2012 at 05:21 AM.