Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 11
09-24-2012, 06:44 PM
You should also include how much Lobi you get.

And did you get the keys from spending EC? Or did you grind Delithium for the Zen and buy them? Or did you actually buy them with cash?
Captain
# 12
09-24-2012, 06:52 PM
So basically you want people to send you free early lockboxes so you don't have to pay for them and can sell the goodies at the super-early premium price. yeah.

And 200 keys will tell you nothing that you can base anything off of, other than how lucky or unlucky you happen to be.
Captain
# 13
09-24-2012, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi3 View Post
Then people would not see the thrill of what came out of each box - it would just be an expanding data set - not too interesting.
You should at least do it at the end....
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 14
09-24-2012, 07:58 PM
My last character slot and I created a Borg, now lets get me one of those spiffy new science vessels...from the future.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
09-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurf View Post
So basically you want people to send you free early lockboxes so you don't have to pay for them and can sell the goodies at the super-early premium price. yeah.
Did you not read the part where he specifically stated he was asking the subset of players who just delete the boxes to send them to him instead?

And what does it matter to you if he plays missions for the boxes or if people email him boxes they were just going to dump anyway?

Oh - YOU wanted to be the guy who got in early on selling stuff at premium price but don't have anyone willing to send you boxes?

Yeah.

Captain
# 16
09-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
Did you not read the part where he specifically stated he was asking the subset of players who just delete the boxes to send them to him instead?

And what does it matter to you if he plays missions for the boxes or if people email him boxes they were just going to dump anyway?

Oh - YOU wanted to be the guy who got in early on selling stuff at premium price but don't have anyone willing to send you boxes?

Yeah.

Thx boglejam for pointing out the obvious - I will get them any way I can - mission/exchange/ or people sending me them - there are many people who I read their threads and they read mine who just collect them to throw out the airlock.

Posting all this info is going to be a bit of work(and I have a starbase T3 to finish!!) so I am not doing it for my own entertainment - I am posting this for others to see - and yes as I stated and a poster stated it's all luck - you could open 1000 boxes and not get a ship - but 200 keys(bought with the sale and on exchange) is a good sample.

I will list everything from each box - including amount of Lobi received.

This is for YOUR entertainment/curiosity as much as mine - or I would just sit there and do this and say nothing. That would be easier and take less time.

Some people are saying the Game is dying, the forums are dying, the community is dying - well I am here every day to show that it is not and this will just be another fun thing to read!!

Last edited by levi3; 09-24-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Captain
# 17
09-24-2012, 10:02 PM
More boxes would be better to get probabilities, but 200 would give a good idea. Besides, opening 200 boxes would give at least 800 lobi crystals which should get you at least the Temporal Destroyer even if you don't get the Wells Class or Korath Class ship.
Captain
# 18
09-25-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't think it makes sense to do even 10 boxes per post.

Why don't you just create an Excel file and link to it through Skydrive? Then you can show line by line what you earned.
Career Officer
# 19
09-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
More boxes would be better to get probabilities, but 200 would give a good idea. Besides, opening 200 boxes would give at least 800 lobi crystals which should get you at least the Temporal Destroyer even if you don't get the Wells Class or Korath Class ship.
I think the Destroyer is a lockbox ship and the shuttles are Lobi. Could be way off there.
Empire Veteran
# 20
09-25-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
I think the Destroyer is a lockbox ship and the shuttles are Lobi. Could be way off there.
The Destroyer is also in the Lobi store.

Levi, I'd be totally willing to send you some boxes as well. I'm honestly curious.

Closed Thread