Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 21
09-25-2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
I think the Destroyer is a lockbox ship and the shuttles are Lobi. Could be way off there.
You are way off.

Quote:
As a counterpart to these ships, we're also introducing the Temporal Destroyer as an addition to our Lobi Crystal Store offerings. The Federation will be able to obtain the sleek Mobius Class Destroyer, while members of the KDF will obtain the deadly Krenn Class Destroyer.
Career Officer
# 22
09-25-2012, 01:18 AM
drop me a mail in-game (@hippiejohn).
I will mail you all the lockboxes I get my hands on from playing multiple alts.
Looking forward to seeing your results.
Captain
# 23
09-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boglejam73 View Post
Did you not read the part where he specifically stated he was asking the subset of players who just delete the boxes to send them to him instead?

And what does it matter to you if he plays missions for the boxes or if people email him boxes they were just going to dump anyway?

Oh - YOU wanted to be the guy who got in early on selling stuff at premium price but don't have anyone willing to send you boxes?

Yeah.

Where am I asking for people to send me their boxes (unlike the OP)? I don't plan on opening any of these boxes, but I understand how they work. It's a seller's market for the exclusive lockbox items during the first few days because of the limited amount of drops. Considering the odds are estimated to be between 1:100 and 1:300 for the previous boxes, opening 200 of them will do nothing to determine the odds.
Lt. Commander
# 24
09-25-2012, 01:22 AM
And Exactly how much cash did 200 keys cost you?

just curious so we can get a dollar figure to all these winnings you are about to get.
Empire Veteran
# 25
09-25-2012, 01:28 AM
if I know your ingame handle then I'll send them to you if they cost less than 500 ec
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Last edited by notapwefan; 09-25-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Commander
# 26
09-25-2012, 04:07 AM
Temporal lock box , just say no.

What's the point in a temporal ship when we can't go back or forward in time for that matter.
Yes they look nice but really, we are getting so many ships we should not have access to , galors , marauders , orb weavers , and now a future ship.
What's next giving people Borg ships, that's a bad idea to.
Don't get me wrong I don't mind lock boxes , seeing the surprise inside , but can't we get stuff more relevant to us, like a ship that falls in line with what we are, what era we are in. What faction we are?

I know I'm going to get Greif from for saying this but I just wanted to stress a point.
Commander
# 27
09-25-2012, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanftd View Post
Temporal lock box , just say no.

What's the point in a temporal ship when we can't go back or forward in time for that matter.
Yes they look nice but really, we are getting so many ships we should not have access to , galors , marauders , orb weavers , and now a future ship.
What's next giving people Borg ships, that's a bad idea to.
Don't get me wrong I don't mind lock boxes , seeing the surprise inside , but can't we get stuff more relevant to us, like a ship that falls in line with what we are, what era we are in. What faction we are?

I know I'm going to get Greif from for saying this but I just wanted to stress a point.
I 100% agree with you. However, I myself hate lock boxes because they are an un-ethical business practice in my point of view. So whatever.
Captain
# 28
09-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
The Destroyer is also in the Lobi store.

Levi, I'd be totally willing to send you some boxes as well. I'm honestly curious.
Thanks, I will be in game just after the launch and updating so any that people send will sure speed things up - and if past lock-boxes are any measure they won't be hard for you to find!
Captain
# 29
09-25-2012, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
drop me a mail in-game (@hippiejohn).
I will mail you all the lockboxes I get my hands on from playing multiple alts.
Looking forward to seeing your results.
Thanks Hippie it will help. As I stated my Human Sci toon Jenny will be openning them so my mail will be simple "jenny@levi3"
Captain
# 30
09-25-2012, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdonner View Post
And Exactly how much cash did 200 keys cost you?

just curious so we can get a dollar figure to all these winnings you are about to get.
I just bought 100 Keys for 9,560 Zen, while the Keys are on sale. I still have 9,000 Zen on my Account and will have earned 1,500 Zen more by the end of the month via playing and my Stipend. I did not buy any of the Zen from Cryptic. Every penny of it has been earned simply by playing.

I can't speak for the person you're asking, but for myself the dollar amount is zero: whatever I win cost me nothing. It was all earned simply by playing a couple of hours a day.
Closed Thread