Lt. Commander
# 31
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elta_and_Zletha View Post
Somehow, that doesn't sound like Worf at all... =(
I think it sounds like an older, wiser Worf. A Worf that might just be a little scared about the future tensions.......

Anyway, when i saw this line "The Ambassador is an old friend of my family, which is why I thought I might be able to speak with him." i knew it was Jake and once it was confirmed i actually cheered a little. I've been wondering what has happened to him and i really hope there is a Ben Sisko story line in STO.

Anyway, i thought it was a good read. A Worf, unsure of the future between his friends and family, the story line references. Fantastic
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Wait, I dont think this makes since, he is still recovering from his wounds a year after the incident took place?
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-11-2009, 01:45 PM
Intersting update and perhaps foreshadowing Federation/Klingon major conflicts?
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-11-2009, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld View Post
Intersting update and perhaps foreshadowing Federation/Klingon major conflicts?
oh yeah, that was definitely foreshadowing! (happy exclamation point not angry, I am excited)
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-11-2009, 02:09 PM
screenshots or it didnt happen.
Lt. Commander
# 36 Hooray!
06-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Yahhooooo!! I knew it was Jake doing these! Nice touch Cryptic.

On top of that, an interview with Worf ! That two treats . I'm glad he's not too brooding in this timeline like he was in "All good things...". I wish there were some kind of visuals on that battle with Nero. Sounds like it was epic. Anyway good interview, good catch up on our beloved characters and possible lead-ins to their ties to the STO. Did he say what his sons name was? I wonder if he will consider serving in Starfleet like his Pops. Would be a privilege serving with him. Just like his dad he's gonna have some decisions down the road.
Lt. Commander
# 37 Path to 2409 Supplemental
06-11-2009, 02:24 PM
this is the first entry into the Path series that is plain incorrect, Nero has a Mining ship A MINING SHIP, now i know the Klingons fly in what barely passes for ships HOWEVER a fleet of Klingon vessels would DECIMATE Nero.

Seriously who is writing these things LMFAO you guys need to remove that log or atleast change the content because its plain wrong.
Lt. Commander
# 38 The reason...
06-11-2009, 02:28 PM
You under estimate the powers of a mining guild.

Thar be pirates that always be after thar gold. So I would assume a mining ship might be one of the heavily armed ships out there....

....oh yeah and also Borg Tech. It ties everything up in a nice bow
Lt. Commander
# 39
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
A mining ship upgraded with top secret Romulan technology developed from Borg technology.
Lt. Commander
# 40
06-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign.Ricky View Post
You under estimate the powers of a mining guild.

[I]Thar be pirates that always be after thar gold[/i]. So I would assume a mining ship might be one of the heavily armed ships out there....

....oh yeah and also Borg Tech. It ties everything up in a nice bow
ROFL, the first thing I could think of was that guy in Austin Powers International Man of Mystery.

"Their always after me lucky charms" ROFL.